Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

IMG_3637.jpg

You make a nice coupleWoman Wink

I was thinking the same thing. Dario and Barbi look like a real couple! Did he say anything about the way Y&R dumped his character? He played Rey and was liked by many fans, but was killed off recently.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline You know me well.  Yes.  I enjoyed seeing them on the screen even more than ever.  Tripp must be tall cuz Johnny is about 5'11" and Tripp was taller today.  Did NOT like the ending today.

@BarbiHollywood - I didn't think Johnny was that tall!!  To me, he doesn't look it, at least on TV.

I didn't like that ending today either!

When Johnny's standing next to another guy he looks really short.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

IMG_3637.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. Dario and Barbi look like a real couple! Did he say anything about the way Y&R dumped his character? He played Rey and was liked by many fans, but was killed off recently.

@AuntG - Yes, they do look like a real couple!!  I was sorry Y&R killed off Rey, and surprised they didn't even show his memorial service.  Maybe he'll come back to DAYS.

Trusted Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

If I learned anything from toDAYS DAYS; it's that you continue to age when you get to heaven! LOL 

Good one! @KBEANS 

Also isn't it weird that Ciara never mentions calling her mother to tell her about the baby at least.

What grandmother wouldn't want to hurry home to see their new grandbaby? I guess they don't know how to explain it so they just ignore it.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

If I learned anything from toDAYS DAYS; it's that you continue to age when you get to heaven! LOL 

Good one! @KBEANS 

Also isn't it weird that Ciara never mentions calling her mother to tell her about the baby at least.

What grandmother wouldn't want to hurry home to see their new grandbaby? I guess they don't know how to explain it so they just ignore it.

Maybe Ciara ought to let Hope know she's married first!

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

IMG_3637.jpg

@AuntG  Ha!  You guys make me laugh!  First of all, I'm old enough to be his mother!  I didn't really interact with Jordi.  He was friendly and all, but I honestly didn't remember too much about "Dario," and I didn't watched any other show he was on.  

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline You know me well.  Yes.  I enjoyed seeing them on the screen even more than ever.  Tripp must be tall cuz Johnny is about 5'11" and Tripp was taller today.  Did NOT like the ending today.

@BarbiHollywood - I didn't think Johnny was that tall!!  To me, he doesn't look it, at least on TV.

I didn't like that ending today either!

When Johnny's standing next to another guy he looks really short.

@Judaline I think he's about 5'11".  Tripp looks to be a few inches taller.

Respected Contributor

Sharon on Y&R was his wife. Shes older. I'd buy it @BarbiHollywood...and I dont usually take wooden nickels. 😆
Respected Contributor

Bo The Almighty....aye yai yai! Tripp was touched by an 😇 angel. Ridiculous, but I guess they gotta go both ways to get out of this mess.
Honored Contributor

I wonder how much Reckell got paid to come from Alaska for 2 days work???