Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood I forgot to ask-what do the actors think of all this devil stuff?

@Judaline Ya know, come to think of it, I didn't hear anyone even mention it except for Mike Manning.  When he got up on the stage to start hawking the auction items, he joked about only being back from the dead for a day or so!  Everyone knew what he was joking about so the room chuckled.  That was pretty much it.  Of course, all day today my brain is thinking of questions that I now want answers to.  

Did he mention that he did 2 episodes of This is Us as the new, younger Manny ?

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood I forgot to ask-what do the actors think of all this devil stuff?

@Judaline Ya know, come to think of it, I didn't hear anyone even mention it except for Mike Manning.  When he got up on the stage to start hawking the auction items, he joked about only being back from the dead for a day or so!  Everyone knew what he was joking about so the room chuckled.  That was pretty much it.  Of course, all day today my brain is thinking of questions that I now want answers to.  

Of course it is. Just like we do in everyday life (why didn't I just tell that guy to hit the road) kinda thing. NOW I think of it.

Remember, too, they are months past the dev DAYS-probably trying to put it out of their memories anyway, lol!

Respected Contributor

If I learned anything from toDAYS DAYS; it's that you continue to age when you get to heaven! LOL 

Trusted Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

If I learned anything from toDAYS DAYS; it's that you continue to age when you get to heaven! LOL 

@KBEANS  ME TOO!!!  That was the first thing I thought when I saw him! 😂😂

Barbi, thanks for all the deets for Saturday.  It sounds like it was a lot of fun and the pictures were great!   

Back when the Days book came out in the 90s (I forget what year) Gayfer's opened a store in Central FL & Bo & Hope were there to sign books.  It was cool to see them, but they were very stand-offish and didn't really speak to anyone.  They just sat at a table and signed.  They didn't pose or take pics with anyone.  That was a letdown.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

You guys are good. If you're talking about Bo, I could hardly see him! There was an aura around him or something, lol. He sure looks better with that mustache. Guess they're allowed to grow them in heaven?

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe Corday popped for a real baby...at least for some scenes, then back to the log.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I can't believe Corday popped for a real baby...at least for some scenes, then back to the log.

He was adorable.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline You know me well.  Yes.  I enjoyed seeing them on the screen even more than ever.  Tripp must be tall cuz Johnny is about 5'11" and Tripp was taller today.  Did NOT like the ending today.

@BarbiHollywood - I didn't think Johnny was that tall!!  To me, he doesn't look it, at least on TV.

I didn't like that ending today either!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Great Job@BarbiHollywood  :  If anyone could do it, you sure could.

When you said you were at Eric's table, did you mean Eric or Brady.  I am not familiar with their off-screen names, and who are the three guys you were in the pic with.

My eyesight is getting bad and I can't focus clearly.  Any help will be appreciated.  LOL

You did a great job and I love the pics.  If you have more, send them on......  Thanks again for sharing your adventure.... Loved reading all your stuff.......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Great Job@BarbiHollywood  :  If anyone could do it, you sure could.

When you said you were at Eric's table, did you mean Eric or Brady.  I am not familiar with their off-screen names, and who are the three guys you were in the pic with.

My eyesight is getting bad and I can't focus clearly.  Any help will be appreciated.  LOL

You did a great job and I love the pics.  If you have more, send them on......  Thanks again for sharing your adventure.... Loved reading all your stuff.......

@sophiamarie  I'll jump in here-the three guys are EJ, Johnny and Charlie (yes, he's alive!!!)

Eric is Brady's real first name. DAYS Eric wasn't there. So when Barbi talks about Eric she is talking about Brady.