Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

When the paramedics came to Pauline's, I couldn't take my eyes off the guy with the mustache. It looked glued on...so phony! Lol!

6AFF58BC-961F-42B0-9FEE-EA988B1330AD.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

So, why was Paulina even arrested???  Look at what TR did to Abe?  Wasn't that enough for Lani to shoot him?  She had good reason to shoot him.  He was dangerous.  Practically holding Pauliina hostage, hitting the Mayor over the head (with that aluminum bat) and all that blood, etc....  How would Paulina have gotten Lani's gun anyway?  

I think Paulina should be in that "interview" room, where they cuff prisoners to the chair and anyone and everyone just walks in to talk to her.  Now, that makes more sense.  I wonder if we will see her there.

IMO, Lani should have told the truth from the very beginning and it would have made much more sense than what they did.  JMO but really????

Honored Contributor

I thought Victor looked great! He's slumped a great deal but that didn't take away from how good he looks.

I'm worried about myself. I'm starting to like it when Leo's on, lol.  Just all of a sudden. He's so darn funny. And he's such a good actor. The way he holds himself, etc makes me howl. Like he's having a hissy fit. All the time.

Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD   I noticed that paramedic yesterday too and just laughed.  Either the real actor didn't show up for work that day or we will be seeing him again as some criminal working under cover.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

When the paramedics came to Pauline's, I couldn't take my eyes off the guy with the mustache. It looked glued on...so phony! Lol!

It's like they grabbed one of the camera men and told him we're short a guy-you're gonna have to go on. I kept thinking he was going to say something. That it was some kind of gag. But then I realized it was too serious for comedy.

Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

@SleeplessinSD YESSSSSS!!!  I thought so too!!!  And didn't Steve kinda look at him funny?  I mean, I understand that the cops were called, but if you still have this episode saved, rewatch it and tell me if you think the two actors entered the room in a strange way.  Like the actors kind of entered maybe just a few seconds before their queue.  Then when they entered, I thought the SAME thing about the phony get-up.  Ooooh, I wonder if we're onto something!!!!

Respected Contributor

So a couple of observations.  If only I knew how to post a picture here. 

Yesterday's show.  When Abe arrived at Paulina's and he was interacting with TR in the doorway, if you looked over Abe's left shoulder, you'd see how cheap the sets are made.  The hallway wallpaper (which, I believe, is identical to the wallpaper used at The Salem Inn) is glued to a board then that board is placed in front of another set.  You can see that's it's not even attached.  I can't describe it, but maybe someone can tell me how to post a picture.

Today's show. 

* First of all, since when does a doctor enter a patient's room already wearing gloves, let alone to administer an injection????  I ran it back to make sure I wasn't seeing things.  Kayla comes in already wearing the purple gloves.  I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure my doctors take a sterile pair out of the box on the wall before they touch me. At least she knew enough to use an alcohol wipe first.  How big was that needle?????!!!!  Holy smokes!!!  It looked like something out of a child's toy doctors kit.

*It was good to see Abigail in regular clothes.  She looked so much better than in those fairy frocks.

*Why isn't Paulina handcuffed to "the chair?" and how long is Gwen gonna be sitting in it?  Odd how visiting Ava is able to just walk on in to see the prisoner du jour.  

*Maggie's forehead had not one single line or wrinkle.  I know we all think she had some work done, this just kinda confirms it.

Honored Contributor

I also thought our attention was drawn to the paramedic in the glasses for a reason too.  Could he be connected in some way to Ava's plan to have Gwen escape?

Honored Contributor

What cracks me up @BarbiHollywood is how Kayla does the work of a aide, getting people comfortable in bed and such. As Chief of Staff, I wouldn't expect to see her in patient's rooms. 

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if Julie wears clothes/jewelry from her own wardrobe. She  is so beautifully put together and her outfits do not appear on the 'as worn on tv' website. That makes me think no costume department is involved with her clothing choices.