Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

Boy-they sure took their sweet time calling for the police and the ambulance. Why didn't Lani at least aim for an arm or a leg rather than right to the heart. I guess because she was angry at him for shooting her husband but now she has created a big mess. Well at least the TR story is over.

I wonder who the devil is planning on having for parents when he morphs into the baby?

@abbalulu  How did Paulina not get hit, too???  She was standing right behind him.  I mean, RIGHT behind him.  I was glad he got shot.  Big, bad guy.  Good riddance.

Good question-the bullet must have gotten stopped on something inside of him.

I just feel bad for Lani because even though he was a bad guy I think she will feel guilty about killing him.

Just after Eli finally woke up too. They could have given that family at least a little while to be happy again-but then it is a soap and they are supposed to be about drama not happiness.

But I do enjoy some occasional light hearted fun in the 

soapaverse. They sometimes know how to get campy on our soap-like Craig's nonwedding.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Valued Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

Boy-they sure took their sweet time calling for the police and the ambulance. Why didn't Lani at least aim for an arm or a leg rather than right to the heart. I guess because she was angry at him for shooting her husband but now she has created a big mess. Well at least the TR story is over.

I wonder who the devil is planning on having for parents when he morphs into the baby?

@abbalulu  How did Paulina not get hit, too???  She was standing right behind him.  I mean, RIGHT behind him.  I was glad he got shot.  Big, bad guy.  Good riddance.

well if u are going to shoot someone like TR  do you want him coming after you after he gets out on a technicality. I think not so aim fof he vitals and save the taxpayers some money. Also if you are using hollow point      bullets they explode inside the body body. 

Honored Contributor

They'll want to know why Paulina was using Lani's gun. They'll have to think of something and be verrrrry good in telling their story. It'll end up with Lani not being able to live with herself, confessing, and going to prison. He was unarmed, etc, etc.

Honored Contributor

I don't remember yesterday's ending. I must have been interrupted and just plain forgot to go back and watch the end, lol. Or I thought it was over. I'm going to watch the ending tonight.

o/t When I was a little girl mom took me downtown to see movies alot! One of my favorite things was to see someone all dirty or bloody, or starving, or (you get the gist) and the next scene that person would be in the hospital, all cleaned up, spic and span, on sheets so white you'd need your shades. And getting fed and everything now was fairytale perfect, lol. I was like that about dirty cottages, any living quarters that were filthy and the star would roll up her sleeves and clean that place top to bottom. Next scene, it downright sparkled. This would be a good thing to tell my shrink if I had one. There's something wrong with me. Those are just cheap thrills. ROFL

Esteemed Contributor

Did we see Craig say goodbye to Chloe or Nancy and leave Salem?   I don't remember him even saying he was quitting his job,

Why couldn't Lani tell the truth?  When she arrived, TR was about to hit Paulina. She could have said they struggled and she shot him.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Hi Jud:  Ciara is in the hospital.... Right after Julie visits Eli, towards the end of the show.  About 47 minutes into it.  It was yesterDAY (Monday, the 9th)...HTH

I just recovered it from my deleted file.....

I watched it again. Yeah, I remember now, lol. I remembered because Ciara's oxygen tube was crooked over her lip. And it looks like they didn't even wash her face. All that mascara making a mess from the crying. They never come in to check on her anyway I'll bet. They really ought to tie her to the bed-she's gonna leave as soon as their heads are turned. 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I don't remember yesterday's ending. I must have been interrupted and just plain forgot to go back and watch the end, lol. Or I thought it was over. I'm going to watch the ending tonight.

o/t When I was a little girl mom took me downtown to see movies alot! One of my favorite things was to see someone all dirty or bloody, or starving, or (you get the gist) and the next scene that person would be in the hospital, all cleaned up, spic and span, on sheets so white you'd need your shades. And getting fed and everything now was fairytale perfect, lol. I was like that about dirty cottages, any living quarters that were filthy and the star would roll up her sleeves and clean that place top to bottom. Next scene, it downright sparkled. This would be a good thing to tell my shrink if I had one. There's something wrong with me. Those are just cheap thrills. ROFL

@Judaline Yesterday's show ended with Paulina taking her mugshots.  Not to mean, but is that really her face or does she contort it to make those faces?  Most of them are not that attractive.  Nostrils flares, upper lip curled up, neck pulled back.  (Do it right now.)

Where's John Black been all this time?  Guessing Nic is watching Henry?  No one's asking why Allie isn't at the bakery??  

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Hi Jud:  Ciara is in the hospital.... Right after Julie visits Eli, towards the end of the show.  About 47 minutes into it.  It was yesterDAY (Monday, the 9th)...HTH

I just recovered it from my deleted file.....

I watched it again. Yeah, I remember now, lol. I remembered because Ciara's oxygen tube was crooked over her lip. And it looks like they didn't even wash her face. All that mascara making a mess from the crying. They never come in to check on her anyway I'll bet. They really ought to tie her to the bed-she's gonna leave as soon as their heads are turned. 

@Judaline  Agree.  Ciara's gonna run.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Did we see Craig say goodbye to Chloe or Nancy and leave Salem?   I don't remember him even saying he was quitting his job,

Why couldn't Lani tell the truth?  When she arrived, TR was about to hit Paulina. She could have said they struggled and she shot him.

Yes, Nancy came to see Craig one day last week, he told her he was leaving Salem,. going back to NY. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Yes, Nancy came to see Craig one day last week, he told her he was leaving Salem,. going back to NY. 

I must have dozed off during that scene.  Thanks.