Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@Judaline The konk from the tray gets 'em all the time.

Remember when Johnny was in the hospital after having his "Popeye arms" up in the air for what, was it days, weeks, months?  How strange that he didn't have an IV drip with fluids in his arm.  

Esteemed Contributor

Back to the cabins:

Was it Jen who had her heart removed and then replaced by Daniel???  I'll bet she doesn't have a scar either and he wasn't even a Mohs doctor.....  Miracles do happen tho...

Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer's heart was removed, and later replaced by Daniel in the prison infirmary where she was pretending to be an inmate.  She was doing a story on illegal harvesting of organs.  However, Jennifer's appendix was removed at the Horton cabin with the surgery also by Daniel. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Could it be that Evan's going to be the hero in all of this? A real get out of jail free card if I ever saw one. I hope he does the right thing. I'm real big on reforming bad guys. (but just on tv)
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Jennifer's heart was removed, and later replaced by Daniel in the prison infirmary where she was pretending to be an inmate.  She was doing a story on illegal harvesting of organs.  However, Jennifer's appendix was removed at the Horton cabin with the surgery also by Daniel. 

Is this the cabin where Gabi gave birth and Sonny delivered the baby? He was the only person around so he had to, lol. I just can't keep up with this cabin business.

Honored Contributor

I thought Ciara did a really good job with the crying/acting. Now all the concern over Ben is over and she's only concentrating on getting the baby. Just like a real mother would be. I just thought she did well.

Boy that TR is a piece of work. Did you really have to use a baseball bat? Looked like a Louisville Slugger to me. Abe almost bled out. Is he retiring BTW?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - How convenient for TR that Paulina just happened to have a bat laying around the apartment.  Why would she have a bat - for security?  She has said she lives in an apartment with a doorman.

When TR hit Abe there was no blood on the floor (that I saw), but when Pauline and Lani saw him, there was blood all over.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister  I noticed the lack of blood when we first saw Abe laying on the floor then the next look, there was a large puddle of blood under Abe's head.  Must be a slow bleeder.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  Didn't Paulina have that bat out one DAY? Seems like she was showing it to somebody.

I guess the blood hadn't started to come out when we first saw Abe which was right away I think. I didn't find it odd that he bled more after that. But that's an awful lot of blood so I hope somebody calls 911 pretty soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I don't remember seeing that bat before, but my memory is not what it used to be!!