Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

The cabin he's talking about is the cabin where Abigail gave birth to Thomas, and where Ben killed the midwife.

Its the cabin that he nursed Ciara back to health when she broke her leg and he knew how to set, because he was a "Pre Med" student at one time. HAH!  @sophiamarie Maybe soon he'll go back and finish his education and he can give Sweetness and Tripp a hand in the O.R. 

The cabin is their romantic cabin now and all is forgotten that he assasinated that midwife right outside of  it and torched the bed with Abigail and Chad handcuffed to it.

Maybe they'll move into that cabin and live happily ever after.

As for the Horton cabin; that too has seen it's fair share of tragedy. Now a days, they only show the cabin when something sinister is going on there. 😝 If I were part of the Horton Crew I would sell that place! 

@BarbiHollywood 

You go get 'em girl! Please ask Eric M. aka Brady if you can examine his chest to see if there's any sign of a scar...at all, from his heart transplant. Lord knows it's nowhere to be seen on TV. 

Ask about that fiddle tree and the trunk, desk whatever it is that ends up all over town and everything else that we discuss up in here!

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

The cabin he's talking about is the cabin where Abigail gave birth to Thomas, and where Ben killed the midwife.

Its the cabin that he nursed Ciara back to health when she broke her leg and he knew how to set, because he was a "Pre Med" student at one time. HAH!  @sophiamarie Maybe soon he'll go back and finish his education and he can give Sweetness and Tripp a hand in the O.R. 

As for the Horton cabin; that too has seen it's fair share of tragedy. Now a days, they only show the cabin when something sinister is going on there. 😝 If I were part of the Horton Crew I would sell that place! 

SO TRUE ABOUT THE CABINS!

@BarbiHollywood 

You go get 'em girl! Please ask Eric M. aka Brady if you can examine his chest to see if there's any sign of a scar...at all, from his heart transplant. Lord knows it's nowhere to be seen on TV. 

Ask about that fiddle tree and the trunk, desk whatever it is that ends up all over town and everything else that we discuss up in here!

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:
:

I guess that kid's umbilical cord is a miiiiighty long one considering Allie hit the road with it.  And how's Allie gonna feed it???

!@BarbiHollywood - The Devil knows how to feed its spawn.....  If Ben was going to "his" cabin, how did he have time to turn around (or whatever) and get to the Horton cabin in the nick of time??  Didn't Johnny try to get him and his phone went directly to voicemail??? So, Susan managed to leave a message and Ben got it straightaway.....  Oh well......

Where do Ben and Ciara live in Salem???  Don't they live in one room somewhere?  If he has a cabin, why doesn't he sell it and get enough money to pay rent.  Oh wait, Jake is a DiMera - he should pay Ben well.  

Honored Contributor

Still have to pull up Friday's show. Sounds like a nightmare.

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOTHERS OUT THERE. 

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So - Ben has a cabin????  Really???  When did he acquire said cabin???  Oh, maybe he inherited it from his mother??

How would Johnny know (from his vision) that Ciara was "in a cabin"?????  I wish they would get rid of the devil already.  Let's get back to reality...  JMO

Johnny could only have seen the cabin for a second-which is all we saw. I would have said, 'I don't know-it looked kind of rustic.' That would have been enough for Ben to have been out the door and on his way to the cabin. But hey, cabin, cabin, which cabin?

Maybe Ben bought the cabin where he nursed Ciara that time. Maybe Clyde gave him the money. Conscience money.

Trusted Contributor

Remember when Ciara dumped her purse looking for a picture of Ben because she needed him there, there was a boat ticket for the island where the Horton cabin is located.

Johnny saw the ticket in one of his visions.  Ben got there but Allie and baby are gone, wonder how she left. Was the boat waiting for her or did she just "poof"?

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Remember when Ciara dumped her purse looking for a picture of Ben because she needed him there, there was a boat ticket for the island where the Horton cabin is located.

Johnny saw the ticket in one of his visions.  Ben got there but Allie and baby are gone, wonder how she left. Was the boat waiting for her or did she just "poof"?

I tried to look up Monday's DAYS on my tv's guide, but it's being very stingy. It won't let me have it. Just telling me who stars in DAYS and I'm telling it I already know that.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline   Hows this:

TR turns to violence as his desperation grows.
Lani reels from Eli’s revelation.
Ciara and Ben are heartsick over their missing child.
Possessed Allie reveals her shocking plans for the baby to Evan.

TR hits Abe over the head knocks him out, Lani comes in as he is about to hit her mom and Lani shoots TR or something like that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Judaline   Hows this:

TR turns to violence as his desperation grows.
Lani reels from Eli’s revelation.
Ciara and Ben are heartsick over their missing child.
Possessed Allie reveals her shocking plans for the baby to Evan.

TR hits Abe over the head knocks him out, Lani comes in as he is about to hit her mom and Lani shoots TR or something like that.

I'm not messing with perfection. You've got it. These things are not only possible, they're very probable!

P.S. TR will of course use a tray to knock  out Abe?