Esteemed Contributor

All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

Starting the May thread for @DrKelli who usually has it up a few days before the start of the month. Hope she's okay.

Devil begone!!!
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

Happy May, everyone!

Agree - the devil needs to be gone.

Real quick cuz I'm very excited to tell you that I'm going to a fundraiser event on May 15 and NINE of our Days castmembers will be there!  I will be sitting at Eric Marsolf's table for brunch!!  I'm in a rush this morning but will be back on later to share the other actors' names.  The ones I can remember right now are Patrika Darbo, the new EJ (Dan something with an F), JOHNNY, Jordi Vilasuso, etc.  If anyone is interested, check out Samanthas Friends dot com.  They have excellent fundraiser events here in FL for Southeastern Guide Dogs.  Back on later, everyone go enjoy your day!!

Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  That sounds fun! Plus it's for a good cause. Please remember to give us a detailed report and even some pics if possible. Eric/Brady is pretty handsome on the TV. I wonder if he looks the same in person. Have a great time!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

Thanks @abbalulu I sure will!!!  I'm super excited.  The entire list of attendees will be:

Mike Manning ("Charlie")

Patrika Darbo ("Nancy Weston")

Dan Feuerriegel ("EJ DiMera")

Eric Martsolf ("Brady Black")

Erik Fellows - not really sure who he played, need to Google him

Jordi Vilasuso ("Dario Hernandez")

Kyle Lowder ("Rex")

Stacy Haiduk ("Kristen DiMera")

Carson Boatman ("Johnny DiMera")

Not too shabby, eh?  They have some other events coming up that most of these same actors attend, give or take one or two.  There's one in October that has two actors from General Hospital, but since I don't watch that show, I don't really know who they are.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @MamaWick .  I'm so busy that I completely spaced it!!!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I looked up that Erik Fellows fella, and it says he played Troy. Who's Troy?? I remember Rory, but not Troy.

Honored Contributor

They'll be interviewed on Access Hollywood tomorrow for anyone interested..

4B344424-9151-4228-9958-0B14E8D331F6.jpeg

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I looked up that guy and it said he played someone called Troy Winston who I have no recollection of but he could have been on at a time when I was taking a break from soaps. I did a quick google search but couldn't find what storyline that he was in. I watch GH so if you mention those people I might know who they are.

Maybe by the time you go the devil will have left Salem.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli  You so generously took over the DAYS thread when I could no longer do it several years ago, so I've got your back when needed.  

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wasn't Troy the guard when Ciara was held prisoner? 

Nope...that wasn't him.