Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—September 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Shelbelle 

unless the did sleep together and they didn't tell anyone?..maybe??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Sandyx3 wrote:

Spoiler
Per Spoilers...Brandon Barash's (Stefan O.) exit was filmed several months ago: Stefan will be shot, and end up on a ventilator -- guess who might get Stefan's Heart ?!? None other than Julie !!!

That's what I just said a few days ago.

Trusted Contributor

That is the widely accepted way it seems it will play out. Can you imagine what 

Spoiler
Julie will have to say? First, she gets a DiMera heart and second, Gabi is the one who gives it to her. Could be fun.

Also, it has been confirmed what the "It's never been done before. . ." plot device is. . .

Spoiler
There will be a time jump forward by 6 months to a year. In most of these stupid stories, nothing will have changed! except we won't have to suffer through a Sarah pregnancy. I am guessing that she and Xander will be "happily" married and raising probably Eric's baby.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Anyone remember Kostichek and Savannah Wilder played by Shannon Tweed, OMG, these 2 would get down and dirty on the floor of Shenanigan's, the restuarant that Chris owned. She is married in real life to Gene Simmons of KISS. 

Cher's ex?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Anyone remember Kostichek and Savannah Wilder played by Shannon Tweed, OMG, these 2 would get down and dirty on the floor of Shenanigan's, the restuarant that Chris owned. She is married in real life to Gene Simmons of KISS. 

I remember that and him being with Kayla too.  Wasn't Chris also with Mary Frann (can't remember the name of the character)?

Honored Contributor

Now I guess, with Nicole on his arm, Eric will still be giving the looks-this time to Sarah's child. I don't think I can go thru this again with him. The man has to have something to sorrow over. 

That spoiler about what Gabi does touched me.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I remember that and him being with Kayla too.  Wasn't Chris also with Mary Frann (can't remember the name of the character)?

For some reason I see John with her. I'm probably wrong. She died young IRL, didn't she? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

For some reason I see John with her. I'm probably wrong. She died young IRL, didn't she? 

I think she did die young.  I'm going to have to Google her and find out.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think Mary Frann's character name was Amanda Peters.  I think he might have been with her, but not sure.  I know he "dated" Mary Anderson, Bob Anderson's daughter.  At least I think so. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really liked today's show, with the exception of Eric & Nicole.  Real Nicole is back and crying already.  Good grief!

Did anyone else get the chuckle I did when Vivian said to Stefan something like.... "I've changed, you've changed".  I loved that.  And then when she said "You sent a serial killer to save me!".   I think RS is doing a good job so far and will grow on me. 

I too thought Xander looked great today.  I always get a laugh from him.  He's just a misunderstood soul.

Vic was great too!