Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—September 2019 (possible spoilers)

o/t to @twinsister Did you watch the Chronicle Mystery yet? I can't decide. I really like them but there's something that bothers me and I'm not sure what it is. For one thing I don't think the two have much chemistry. For another, I start getting antsy and thinking they're too long. And involved. And intense. Like I said, I don't know. But I sure don't hate them, I'mjust still in the trial period I think.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

o/t to @twinsister Did you watch the Chronicle Mystery yet? I can't decide. I really like them but there's something that bothers me and I'm not sure what it is. For one thing I don't think the two have much chemistry. For another, I start getting antsy and thinking they're too long. And involved. And intense. Like I said, I don't know. But I sure don't hate them, I'mjust still in the trial period I think.

@Judaline  - I gave up after one hour.  Just couldn't get into it. You are right about those two having no chemistry.  I liked her Murder She Baked mysteries better.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline  - I gave up after one hour.  Just couldn't get into it. You are right about those two having no chemistry.  I liked her Murder She Baked mysteries better.

@twinsister  That was a long hour, wasn't it? hahaha I felt like turning it off a couple times. I honestly don't know what kept me going. Did you notice Alison Sweeney never ages?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister  That was a long hour, wasn't it? hahaha I felt like turning it off a couple times. I honestly don't know what kept me going. Did you notice Alison Sweeney never ages?

@Judaline  - true - Ali looks the same.

Honored Contributor

I am not liking this new "Vivian"...at all...dumb choice writers!!  grr

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I came on early becuz I have to know. Are they telling us now that Jack "died" in the warehouse fire? Huh? He died in an elevator. Unless I'm hearing things that's what I thought they were insinuating???

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

I am not liking this new "Vivian"...at all...dumb choice writers!!  grr

I agree.  I never liked the actress anyway.  She seems to be overacting to me.

Trusted Contributor

I like the actress playing Vivian but it seems like they're writing her as a bit of a cartoon character. Vivian is funny and sly and smart. This character today didn't strike me as any of those. Just sort of over the top.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I came on early becuz I have to know. Are they telling us now that Jack "died" in the warehouse fire? Huh? He died in an elevator. Unless I'm hearing things that's what I thought they were insinuating???

@Judaline  - Yes - Jack did die in the elevator.  They will probably now say that he didn't die in the elevator, and Rolf was able to revive him with his serum.  I guess Jack was then kept in one of those rooms in the warehouse.  Ridiculous....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline  - Yes - Jack did die in the elevator.  They will probably now say that he didn't die in the elevator, and Rolf was able to revive him with his serum.  I guess Jack was then kept in one of those rooms in the warehouse.  Ridiculous....

And did Dr. Rolf even KNOW Jack? Ridiculouser and ridiculouser.