Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—September 2019 (possible spoilers)

I can hardly wait to see Victor's reaction when Victor hears the news that Kristen is carrying his great grandchild, thanks to his hopelessly dumb grandson Brady !! And that Brady wants to move Kristen into Casa Kiriakis to keep an eye on her. Maggie will be thrilled too, I'm sure !!!

Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Per Spoilers, it is Lani who shoots Stefan, not Viv.  Julie gets Stefan's heart, which of course is a match...
Gabi goes after Lani for shooting Stefan.
Remember, Lani took two of Gabi's boyfriends -- JJ and then Eli. Now Lani shoots Stefan and Gabi is agin without a man in her life ?! Payback time.

As far as Stefan dying, the show was filmed so far in advance before there was chemistry between Gabi and Stefan. But there has been demands for Stefan to return, since Stabi has become so popular with (some) viewers.
There have been a few hints that he may be filming soon; never know.
I wish it were Tyler instead of Brandon, but it doesnt look like that will happen.
Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 wrote:

Spoiler
Per Spoilers, it is Lani who shoots Stefan, not Viv.  Julie gets Stefan's heart, which of course is a match...
Gabi goes after Lani for shooting Stefan.
Remember, Lani took two of Gabi's boyfriends -- JJ and then Eli. Now Lani shoots Stefan and Gabi is agin without a man in her life ?! Payback time.

As far as Stefan dying, the show was filmed so far in advance before there was chemistry between Gabi and Stefan. But there has been demands for Stefan to return, since Stabi has become so popular with (some) viewers.
There have been a few hints that he may be filming soon; never know.
I wish it were Tyler instead of Brandon, but it doesnt look like that will happen.

If other spoilers were wrong (Viv shoots Stefan) maybe this one is, too? I am not crazy about this actor but I would like Gabi and Stefan to stick around. Of course, Julie needs a heart. What are the odds that they have two matches for her, neither one related, inside of a week? One good thing will come of it. Julie will no longer hate Gabi. She darn well shouldn't!!! So now Gabi will be alone in  de mansion and having to deal with Vivian by herself. I sure hope she puts her out, first thing.

P.S. Viv finally got a decent hairdo. I really like it. Wig or not.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

This will be the first time for me to see Jack and Jennifer as a couple. Eve could throw a monkey wrench into their plans which could be fun. Dr. Rolf has feelings for Kate but I'm not sure she'll be flattered by that.

I think the Jack and Jennifer thing is going to be fun. They were quite the pair. Jack would always get a gleam in his eye before he was going to do something wacky. 

Honored Contributor

I am remembering the scene in 1993 where Jen gave birth to Abigail, and Jack had to deliver her himself, seems like yesterday. They had a gorgeous wedding in 1991. 

BTW, there were at least 4 other actors that have played Jack over the last 32 years, but Matt  Ashford was the one who was on the longest and the most beloved. 

Mark Valley was one of the Jacks too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@cowboy sam Don't tell me Vivian shoots him, too! Maybe Corday is pulling another fast one and Stefan doesn't die.

I think she may be going for Kate again and accidentally shoots Stefan, he is long gone from taping.  so, if they decide to bring him back, Rolf can revive him too. 

That's true, and it darn well better be Tyler Christopher!

Yes!!  I second that.  I wish they would have never let him go.  He was perfect in the role.  Fingers crossed!!!

Add me to that !!

Trusted Contributor

Well, since

Spoiler
we know that Julie is getting Stefan's heart, if they bring him back, it will have to be as his double (which I have also seen mentioned). Vivian only has 15 days so she will be gone or arrested soon and off the screen. Since Kate has already identified Viv as the killer, there won't be much time for her left.

I have also seen some unspoiled people suggest that Julie should get Shah's heart. 
Honored Contributor

Good idea, but I don't think Julie would accept!

Also, Viv doesn't do arrests. Count on it.

Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler
Sure they can bring Stefan back after his heart is donated.  Years ago, at one of Jack's deaths, Jennifer donated his organs, even though that would not have happened IRL because Jack had received a kidney from Steve.  Also Shah is DOA, so his organs would not be viable. 
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Well..as much as i disliked Vivian when she came back...

i now look forword to seeing her....just to see what  color of her wig she will have on!Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."