Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—September 2019 (possible spoilers)

I don't think Gabi will undergo any fertility treatment - I think that after her stressful upcoming situation, she will just find herself pregnant since there has been no reason for her to use birth control with Stefan since she thinks she can't get pregnant. I just think she will and then have her miracle baby for someone else to take care of! Maybe Ari will be the babysitter?

Valued Contributor

Sorry....I know the actress that plays Vivian is highly thought of but she's not doing "it" for me.

Bring back the original actress please!

Honored Contributor

@smileshannon 

This new Vivian...just isn't looking like or acting like the real Vivian..we all know!!Smiley Sad    Boo..

Shame on the writers  !!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

It's the same with the "new" Kristen. The actresses have to find a way to make the character theirs because they will never be able to compete with the originals and neither one of them are doing it for me.

I heard the same about that AWFUL Diana Colville story and that actress, but I don't remember the original so I just hated that one because she was so terrible. She seemed to be channeling Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard!

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

It's the same with the "new" Kristen. The actresses have to find a way to make the character theirs because they will never be able to compete with the originals and neither one of them are doing it for me.

I heard the same about that AWFUL Diana Colville story and that actress, but I don't remember the original so I just hated that one because she was so terrible. She seemed to be channeling Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard!

Original Diana was Genie Francis, much younger than the new one and much more subdued, John (Roman) really did love her!!

Honored Contributor

Bravo Brady!!Heart

you stood up to my Vic    and Xander  from killing Ben!!!

Vic....i'm glad you looked better  in your walking today..Smiley Happy

Why does Cira have a dark long sleeved top on..and talking to Gabi in a skimpy blouse on??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Question.....isn’t it possible the Sarah’s baby could be Eric’s, Rex’s or evan Xander’s?

Respected Contributor

A few observations from our favorite soap:

- Why didn't Sarah just go buy a home pregnancy test, like most people do?  No need to run to the hospital and have blood drawn, and have nosy Kayla in our your secret. 

- If Nicole and Holly were being held at the cabin, why was all the furniture in the living room covered with sheets?  Weren't they allowed in the main room or were they squirreled away in the back bedroom?

- I'm having a difficult time with the new Vivian.  This one looks like she's getting ready to sing with The Go-Go's. (Vacation all I every wanted, vacation have to get away...)

- Kate has some mighty super powers to claw her way out from 6 feet under a pile of dirt.  I guess those coffin shaped nails she has payed off big time.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

A few observations from our favorite soap:

- Why didn't Sarah just go buy a home pregnancy test, like most people do?  No need to run to the hospital and have blood drawn, and have nosy Kayla in our your secret. 

- If Nicole and Holly were being held at the cabin, why was all the furniture in the living room covered with sheets?  Weren't they allowed in the main room or were they squirreled away in the back bedroom?

- I'm having a difficult time with the new Vivian.  This one looks like she's getting ready to sing with The Go-Go's. (Vacation all I every wanted, vacation have to get away...)

- Kate has some mighty super powers to claw her way out from 6 feet under a pile of dirt.  I guess those coffin shaped nails she has payed off big time.

All good points, including Kate's fingernails, no pun intended. I was hoping Vivian had Kate wired for sound so she could talk to her like she did Carly. But she went and "killed" her.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Bravo Brady!!Heart

you stood up to my Vic    and Xander  from killing Ben!!!

Vic....i'm glad you looked better  in your walking today..Smiley Happy

Why does Cira have a dark long sleeved top on..and talking to Gabi in a skimpy blouse on??

Because Gabi always dresses that way. She still doesn't know there are 4 seasons.

Why did Brady stand there and have a conversation with Victor while Ben was tied up and panting? Why didn't he untie him right away?

Xander is tugging at my heart strings. Sarah is softening toward him. He knows she's preggers now. The ball is in his court.