Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  I had the same thoughts on how fresh the captives looked. Not a hair out of place. It always seems that people on this program are locked up for weeks without food, water and bathroom/washing facilities. And of course if it's a man there's a good chance he might be tied up shirtless. The men on that program should complain discrimination because the women are never tied up shirtless. lol I guess those episodes will be shown on Peacock.

Ava needs to burn that dress.

I too wondered if the actor playing Stefan/Jake felt silly wearing that bonnet. He looks silly. I just remembered what it reminds me of. Years ago you used to wear a hat like that to get highlights. They used to use like a crochet hook to pull the strands of hair through the holes in the cap. Does anyone remember that?

Of course now they use foils to wrap and separate your hair. I always feel kind of silly when I get mine done and I have a head full of tinfoil. I feel like an alien. I think that's because years ago I worked in a mental hospital and one of the patients would put tin foil in her hair and say she was communicating with outer space creatures-so I think it reminds me of that.

Yes, it was called frosting. 'gotta go get my hair frosted.' memories

You have my admiration working in that hospital. Are you a nurse or a voluteer or something?

@Judaline wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  I had the same thoughts on how fresh the captives looked. Not a hair out of place. It always seems that people on this program are locked up for weeks without food, water and bathroom/washing facilities. And of course if it's a man there's a good chance he might be tied up shirtless. The men on that program should complain discrimination because the women are never tied up shirtless. lol I guess those episodes will be shown on Peacock.

Ava needs to burn that dress.

I too wondered if the actor playing Stefan/Jake felt silly wearing that bonnet. He looks silly. I just remembered what it reminds me of. Years ago you used to wear a hat like that to get highlights. They used to use like a crochet hook to pull the strands of hair through the holes in the cap. Does anyone remember that?

Of course now they use foils to wrap and separate your hair. I always feel kind of silly when I get mine done and I have a head full of tinfoil. I feel like an alien. I think that's because years ago I worked in a mental hospital and one of the patients would put tin foil in her hair and say she was communicating with outer space creatures-so I think it reminds me of that.

Yes, it was called frosting. 'gotta go get my hair frosted.' memories

You have my admiration working in that hospital. Are you a nurse or a voluteer or something?

@Judaline   I totally remember frosting !   My best friend and I would do each other's and make a night of it ... pizza and wine coolers 🍷.  Now of course my stylist does the foils.  Sitting there looking like the tin women 😁

My best friend and I didn't do hair. We made fudge, lol. We were too young for wine.

Honored Contributor

60FB1E80-B7E6-4AB2-B170-3CAE8D99B6E1.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

If anyone is going to watch DAYS when it switches to Peacock, it will be available beginning at 6AM Eastern every day.  Right now, NBC drops it at 8PM each night.

Esteemed Contributor

How and why did Leo get a wig, fake boobs and a nurse's outfit?

Nice to see Victor today, he looks frail, but he is 89.

Honored Contributor

I liked it toDAY. It's almost like they know I'm not going to Peacock and they're trying to make the show much better hoping I'll go with them when they leave, hahaha. Let's get real. They don't know me from Adam. But I'm glad the show was good toDAY. I wonder if this is Victor's swan song. Maybe not continuing with the show at night?

Esteemed Contributor

Did we all know nu/Jen was/is a recovering addict??  I never knew that.  When she said she had to lie to the Pharmacist in order to get Doug's pain pills refilled????  NO WAY would a Pharmacist renew a narcotic - no matter how many lies one tells.....  He would have told her to call her doctor....  

Did we even know that Doug was on narcotics all these years??    And that Jennifer was doling them out to him??

I thought toDAY was a waste.  I don't like Sloan (the lawyer)... She isn't a good actress....  I, too, would love to know how/where Leo got all the stuff to visit Sonny and WHY is he even there??  I don't think he is a killer..... JMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

I don't think its Leo either...but IDK who it is that who else did?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two times on today's show I saw what I thought was a strange look on Will's face. Could he have pretended to fly in, when in fact he was in town and stabbed Sonny?  Perhaps he really was upset with that bedroom escapade Leo set up with Sonny. It's a thought that my neighbor mentioned so I watched Will closely today. After all, Sami is his mom and we know what she is capable of.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Two times on today's show I saw what I thought was a strange look on Will's face. Could he have pretended to fly in, when in fact he was in town and stabbed Sonny?  Perhaps he really was upset with that bedroom escapade Leo set up with Sonny. It's a thought that my neighbor mentioned so I watched Will closely today. After all, Sami is his mom and we know what she is capable of.

I would say that's really 'pushing the envelope.' 

Sonny doesn't wake up when he hears Will's voice but Leo's voice has him coming 'round? Since Sonny was stabbed in the back he probably doesn't even know who stabbed him. Whoever it was didn't intend to kill him like they wanted to kill Abigail-and did.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Did we all know nu/Jen was/is a recovering addict??  I never knew that.  When she said she had to lie to the Pharmacist in order to get Doug's pain pills refilled????  NO WAY would a Pharmacist renew a narcotic - no matter how many lies one tells.....  He would have told her to call her doctor....  

Did we even know that Doug was on narcotics all these years??    And that Jennifer was doling them out to him??

I thought toDAY was a waste.  I don't like Sloan (the lawyer)... She isn't a good actress....  I, too, would love to know how/where Leo got all the stuff to visit Sonny and WHY is he even there??  I don't think he is a killer..... JMO

I don't think oldJen was an addict but I believe nuJen is, lol.

Of course Leo didn't do it. He's a big baby.