Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

@BarbiHollywood

ty.

.i found it and feel so sad and soo missing sophia marie 😥

Thanks for letting us know,i also left a message for her dear husband to read.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamariewrote:

I hope you get this message. This is SophiaMarie's husband. SM loved posting on this forum and it was something she made sure she visited every day she could. She cared about so many of the people who participated on this forum

I recognize your name so I'm responding to your post in hopes you will one day see it. I regret to inform you, and other posters who knew her, that SophiaMarie passed away on October 18 past. I know she would want you to know that she didn't just abandon you, but it became her time to leave. Blessings to you all, and I know she will miss you.

Hi @sophiamarie 's hubby, I don't know if you'll see this but I had to thank you for letting us know.

I loved reading her posts. I don't have a favorites list but if I did she'd be at the top of it. We got along great. Both sarcastic (when it comes to DAYS). I missed her right away - guess I always will when I come here.

I am so sorry and can't imagine how much you miss her. I can see her right now up there talking to Stefano.

Again, thank you for thinking of us. We'll be thinking of you.

Respected Contributor

@JudalineJudaline, that was so sweet of you to write that. I really hope that her hubby sees it. When I saw his post the other morning, it was early, and my day was just starting. I can honestly say that it hit me like a ton of bricks. None of us knew her...but we all felt so happy to "know" her through this Forum, and we all just clicked and enjoyed everything that she had to say. Her humor always always always made me laugh, and I miss her already. I can only imagine what it was like to be in her presence! How fun would that have been!! It's the weirdest thing to miss someone that you never met, but I do. In her honor, we need to keep this Forum going strong!!! That's what she'd want.

Everyone, enjoy your DAY!!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

@JudalineJudaline, that was so sweet of you to write that. I really hope that her hubby sees it. When I saw his post the other morning, it was early, and my day was just starting. I can honestly say that it hit me like a ton of bricks. None of us knew her...but we all felt so happy to "know" her through this Forum, and we all just clicked and enjoyed everything that she had to say. Her humor always always always made me laugh, and I miss her already. I can only imagine what it was like to be in her presence! How fun would that have been!! It's the weirdest thing to miss someone that you never met, but I do. In her honor, we need to keep this Forum going strong!!! That's what she'd want.

@BarbiHollywoodWhen I "came to" after hearing the news I realized my hand was clapped over my mouth. To stifle a scream? I don't have any idea. But that's what I did. (why do we do this?) She was so darn much fun. I would like to know more about what happened but I would never ask him. I'm just glad I knew her.

Respected Contributor

@Judalinewrote:

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

@BarbiHollywoodWhen I "came to" after hearing the news I realized my hand was clapped over my mouth. To stifle a scream? I don't have any idea. But that's what I did. (why do we do this?) She was so darn much fun. I would like to know more about what happened but I would never ask him. I'm just glad I knew her.

@JudalineI know exactly what you mean. I was in shock. Disbelief. Still am. We all miss her.