Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

@BarbiHollywood - So glad you and your family are OK!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Yes! Now where's @sophiamarie ?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Yes! Now where's @sophiamarie ?

Yes - Hope she checks in when she can.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you get this message.  This is SophiaMarie's husband.  SM loved posting on this forum and it was something she made sure she visited every day she could.  She cared about so many of the people who participated on this forum 

I recognize your name so I'm responding to your post in hopes you will one day see it.  I regret to inform you, and other posters who knew her, that SophiaMarie passed away on October 18 past.  I know she would want you to know that she didn't just abandon you, but it became her time to leave.  Blessings to you all, and I know she will miss you.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I hope you get this message.  This is SophiaMarie's husband.  SM loved posting on this forum and it was something she made sure she visited every day she could.  She cared about so many of the people who participated on this forum 

I recognize your name so I'm responding to your post in hopes you will one day see it.  I regret to inform you, and other posters who knew her, that SophiaMarie passed away on October 18 past.  I know she would want you to know that she didn't just abandon you, but it became her time to leave.  Blessings to you all, and I know she will miss you.

Oh, dear Lord. I didn't expect this. I am in shock. We've been wondering because it was the hurricanes I thought of but never, never this. I am so thankful you wrote and let us know. My computer just dimmed a little. 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline I'M JUST SEEING THIS HORRIBLE POST NOW.  HOW DID I MISS IT???  I'M DEVASTATED.  BEYOND SAD TO SEE THIS.  I FEEL TERRIBLE THAT WE ONLY KNEW SOPHIAMARIE FROM THIS BOARD.  I KNOW WE WOULD HAVE CLICKED HAD WE MET.  OMG, I WISH THIS WASN'T REAL.  MY HEART IS SO SAD RIGHT NOW.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie's husband...we are all just devastated by this news.  Please know she was a loved and values member of our "DAYSies" community.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I looked in the September thread and can't see a message to  me. Could you possibly bring it up for me or copy and paste it? If it is the same one posted here it's ok, never mind.

Respected Contributor

It's not actually tagged for you -- I thought it was -- but it looked as if you replied early this morning.  Look for her name but it's her husband's post.  Let me know when you see it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie's dear husband,

I am also shocked and sad to learn of sophia marie's passing.😥😪

Thank you for taking the time as we are knowing that you are grieving for your dear wife and friend.,and to take the time to let all of us here on our Day's thread of her passing away.

We are missing her 😥also.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."