Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

@twinsister wrote:

I wish EJ could find evidence that Ava is not married to Jake.  Does the courthouse have security cameras?  They could prove that they never went into the courthouse to get married.  

I thought sure toDAY that he found out. He has people! Go find out!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Kristin will probably bribe or threaten the judge to give her full custody. 

Oh, for sure. Money talks.

Honored Contributor

I wonder who braided Rachel's hair? (cute kid by the way). I guess Chloe did. She must be staying there or she got up early to do Rachel's hair.

Esteemed Contributor

Loved seeing the flashback scenes of Chloe before Nadia decided to ruin her looks...well ruin is too strong a word, but her plastic surgery was a bust.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

It looks like they are trying to shake all the memories of Gabby out of Stefan. When this is over surely his brains will be scrambled.

Does anyone else think the dress that Ava is wearing looks odd. If she is standing next to something dark, half of her disappears. I guess that could be called slimming-not that Ava needs it as she is very slim already.

Maybe that silly cap that Stefan is wearing will be the new fashion statement. It looks like something someone would be wearing if they were getting electroshock therapy or something. It's not very convincing as some kind of futuristic medical device-it looks very low tech.

@abbalulu Yup, yup, yup, yup, and yup!!!  Ava looked like she was Cruella DeVille.  Not the best dress I've ever seen.  That silly cap of Stefan's (or is it Jake's?), I'm totally confused, to be honest.  He's gotta feel foolish being in it.  Electrodes, convulsions, all so ridiculous.  Gabi sure has been around the block, eh?  I guess I had lost count as to how many guys she's been with.  She might be in the lead, though Kate's running a close second.  They should all have STDs from the way they all tramp around.  Yesterday, I thought Doc looked exceptionally nice.  Her makeup and hair looked great -- so unbelievably FRESH considering they were taken hostage!!  But there she is again all buttoned-up in her blazer.  I thought about this for a second as I watched -- had that been me, I absolutely would be chewing through my blazer just to get it off.  That feeling of being so restricted, so confined, so uncomfortable would be making me flip out.  Orpheus is beyong creepy and scary so I guess the actor is playing the part well.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I wonder who braided Rachel's hair? (cute kid by the way). I guess Chloe did. She must be staying there or she got up early to do Rachel's hair.

@Judaline You're so funny!!!  You DO remember, don'tcha Jude, it's just a TV show...these people don't really live together...it's just a silly little show........ LOL LOL!!!!  I used to really believe things when I'd watch LA Law.  I panicked when Jimmy Smits ("Sifuentes") quit.  I remember saying out loud to hubby, "he's a good lawyer, he'll find another job."  DUHHHH!!!  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline You're so funny!!!  You DO remember, don'tcha Jude, it's just a TV show...these people don't really live together...it's just a silly little show........ LOL LOL!!!!  I used to really believe things when I'd watch LA Law.  I panicked when Jimmy Smits ("Sifuentes") quit.  I remember saying out loud to hubby, "he's a good lawyer, he'll find another job."  DUHHHH!!!  

Didn't that occur to you? All those braids? Who did them? Lots of posters wonder why more of the female actors don't wear jeans or  sweats like normal people? I guess because they aren't normal people, they're actors. BTW that fall dress Belle was wearing made me gasp. It's so hot out and she's wearing a wool (maybe) long sleeved dress with leather accents. And does she have an office? She seems to turn up all different places but where's she based? Looks like she works from home. Right now I think it's a temporary home. She's on the right track, seducing her husband. Good job, Belle.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Loved seeing the flashback scenes of Chloe before Nadia decided to ruin her looks...well ruin is too strong a word, but her plastic surgery was a bust.

I don't know if she's had surgery, she's so young. But fillers can help a lot. Her old lips looked better. She's all mouth now. Pretty girl. Terrible wardrobe.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Didn't that occur to you? All those braids? Who did them? Lots of posters wonder why more of the female actors don't wear jeans or  sweats like normal people? I guess because they aren't normal people, they're actors. BTW that fall dress Belle was wearing made me gasp. It's so hot out and she's wearing a wool (maybe) long sleeved dress with leather accents. And does she have an office? She seems to turn up all different places but where's she based? Looks like she works from home. Right now I think it's a temporary home. She's on the right track, seducing her husband. Good job, Belle.

@Judaline   Good morning!!!  Honestly -- YES -- I have always wondered about the women's hairstyles, but this time I was just razzing you!!  LOL!  I remember posting something a long while ago mentioning Nicole's ornate up-do (or maybe it was Jen's, I can't remember.  I mean, yeah, WHO has the time to do that and WHO can see the back of their head??  I'm sure Brady didn't do those braids so I'm thinking while it sure does look pretty, and maybe the little actress came into the studio with the braids, maybe just a simple child-like ponytail would've been better.  That little girl was more expressive than Chloe, that's for sure.  Chloe's just a pretty face (and pretty hair and pretty shape), but that's about it.  I liked that flashback when her hair was shoulder length.  Gabi has beautiful hair, too, whille there are days when I'm screaming to the TV telling nuJen to lop hers off.  Belle's more straightened hair looked good yesterday, but I didn't pay much attention to her dress. I trust what you're saying so I'll look for it today unless we see it all balled up in the corner since she seduced Shawn yesterday.  I'm on the bandwagon that I really think we need to see some of the women dressed down a bit.  I remember briefly mentioning this to Eric Martsolf but then remembered that if I droned on too much about the show he'd think I was some weirdo.  I'll be on my perch later to watch today's show.  Meantime, enjoy the day!!  :-)))

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline   Good morning!!!  Honestly -- YES -- I have always wondered about the women's hairstyles, but this time I was just razzing you!!  LOL!  I remember posting something a long while ago mentioning Nicole's ornate up-do (or maybe it was Jen's, I can't remember.  I mean, yeah, WHO has the time to do that and WHO can see the back of their head??  I'm sure Brady didn't do those braids so I'm thinking while it sure does look pretty, and maybe the little actress came into the studio with the braids, maybe just a simple child-like ponytail would've been better.  That little girl was more expressive than Chloe, that's for sure.  Chloe's just a pretty face (and pretty hair and pretty shape), but that's about it.  I liked that flashback when her hair was shoulder length.  Gabi has beautiful hair, too, whille there are days when I'm screaming to the TV telling nuJen to lop hers off.  Belle's more straightened hair looked good yesterday, but I didn't pay much attention to her dress. I trust what you're saying so I'll look for it today unless we see it all balled up in the corner since she seduced Shawn yesterday.  I'm on the bandwagon that I really think we need to see some of the women dressed down a bit.  I remember briefly mentioning this to Eric Martsolf but then remembered that if I droned on too much about the show he'd think I was some weirdo.  I'll be on my perch later to watch today's show.  Meantime, enjoy the day!!  :-)))

LOVED Chloe's hair when it was shoulder length. It's what I always wanted but don't have the right kind of hair I guess, lol.

Did you notice Gabi and Chloe use the same black rinse or whatever it is they put on these gals? Makes the hair coal black and soooo shiny. Chloe normally has brown non-descript hair.