Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

I know what was said about spoilers,  but I am still putting it in a spoiler box because it is about Abby's killer. 

Spoiler
According to some pretty large sites,  the killer is Clyde.  They will go back and check some video and it will show his albi didn't check out. 
Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I know what was said about spoilers,  but I am still putting it in a spoiler box because it is about Abby's killer. 

Spoiler
According to some pretty large sites,  the killer is Clyde.  They will go back and check some video and it will show his albi didn't check out. 

Yeah, but the guy always weasels himself out of everything. He'll think of something. I can't see him as a maniacal killer with a knife. And why? He's a mover and a groover, but not a cold blooded killer. That's my 2cents.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@corinne wrote:

I thought todays episode was boring. I am over the lame Orpheus storyline and I do not care about Brady and Chloe. I dislike not having the capability to FF and having to endure commercials. 

@corinne   Hi:  Can you watch it on your computer??  They only have 5 commercials and they are only one minute long.    

Wow, that'll be the DAY I watch it on my computer. It should be a relaxing, enjoyable time, with  maybe a bite of lunch. They ruined it for me. (sorry for busting in, @corrine.)

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@TurnerGal wrote:

Spoiler

Yeah, but the guy always weasels himself out of everything. He'll think of something. I can't see him as a maniacal killer with a knife. And why? He's a mover and a groover, but not a cold blooded killer. That's my 2cents.

I agree,  it does seem far fetched,  but I guess we will see how it plays out.

Esteemed Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@TurnerGal wrote:

Spoiler

@TurnerGal  @Judaline - What would be his motive?  Can't figure it out.

Honored Contributor

Just to be clear....spoilers or details as to what happened during each DAY's episode are OK if posted late in the day and not in advance? @Shelbelle , @twinsister @TurnerGal , @Judaline , @sophiamarie @or anyone?

Thank you!

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@TurnerGal wrote:

Spoiler

I think the writers are playing with us,  they show a flashback today that leads us to believe his is the killer,  but someone else posted that is from maybe 5 years ago?

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

Just to be clear....spoilers or details as to what happened during each DAY's episode are OK if posted late in the day and not in advance? @Shelbelle , @twinsister @TurnerGal , @Judaline , @sophiamarie @or anyone?

Thank you!

I read the summaries morning or early afternoon, so if you don't want to see them I advise posters to check the board tomorrow. This thread is for today's episode.

Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

Thank you!

@SleeplessinSD - sounds OK to me.  Since the episodes are dropped at 6AM, late in the day should be safe to post, even though people can watch anytime.    Also if someone doesn't want to know, they should avoid the thread till the next day.

Valued Contributor

Well now we know who the killer is and I did not think it was this person. I will not telll in case some have not seen. I get peacock free on infinity and can go on demand and watch it any time of day. I have not seen all of the shows as I was not interested but am glad I watched today.