Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

Looks like we'll be finding out who dunnit very soon and it's supposed to have a huge effect on Salem! I'll bet there's a cliff hanger toDAY. I know it isn't Craig. 

Trusted Contributor

Shelbelle it is just live watching on NBC except commercial free. I think what NBC did was showing all of us Daisies what they think of us it was nasty and just mean. Like you we get it free but many don’t and it’s horrible they cannot continue to watch for free. I will only support NBC if I have to. All done with them.
Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Did Johnny take a shower, or was he getting ready to???  If so, his hair was as dry as the rest of him.  I am tired of these guys showering.  Why do they have to come out of the bathroom in a towel??  Can't they put a pair of pants on??? LOL

Didn't we just love Kristen's "courtroom dress"???  What's up with these low-cut dresses they all wear now... And if Gabi's dress was any tighter - well?????  I have no words.  

IMO, toDAY's DOOL was a snoozefest.....

More to come - maybe.........

@sophiamarie  you are just so funny ,  and I agree 🤣 always with the towel and clothing so tight that might as well just come on in your underware  🤣😂.   

Respected Contributor

Raise your hand if you think the purple eyeshadow on both Allie and Gabi were terrible.  Very distracting.  And for Gabi, the eyeshadow AND the dress were both verrrrrrry unprofessional.  I love how there's never anyone else in a hallway at DiMera Enterprises.  No one ever walking by, no phones ringing, so FAKE!

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm, I just thought of something else.

I haven't watched toDAY, but yesterDAY, I saw Chloe and Brady give statements on the "witness stand".......  They weren't SWORN IN.....  Soooo, Belle should have jumped up and said "inadmissable your Honor"  or "irrelevant" (sp) or whatever.  Then, their statements wouldn't hold up in a court of law....

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong....  Where is Sonny Hostin when you need her????

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Raise your hand if you think the purple eyeshadow on both Allie and Gabi were terrible.  Very distracting.  And for Gabi, the eyeshadow AND the dress were both verrrrrrry unprofessional.  I love how there's never anyone else in a hallway at DiMera Enterprises.  No one ever walking by, no phones ringing, so FAKE!

@BarbiHollywood - Very true about Gabi, but when does she ever dress professionally?  HaHa!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Looks like we'll be finding out who dunnit very soon and it's supposed to have a huge effect on Salem! I'll bet there's a cliff hanger toDAY. I know it isn't Craig. 

@Judaline - Craig is coming back to Salem, but it doesn't mean he is the killer.  I can't believe he would kill Abigai, even after what she did.

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:
Shelbelle it is just live watching on NBC except commercial free. I think what NBC did was showing all of us Daisies what they think of us it was nasty and just mean. Like you we get it free but many don’t and it’s horrible they cannot continue to watch for free. I will only support NBC if I have to. All done with them.

My coworker is paying for Peacock, but she has also boycotted watching any nbc shows. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline - Craig is coming back to Salem, but it doesn't mean he is the killer.  I can't believe he would kill Abigai, even after what she did.

I'm trying to think if the pilot had a motive for killing Abigail. I'm coming up zero.But the he/she guy at the wedding sounds like a good prospect.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Hmmm, I just thought of something else.

I haven't watched toDAY, but yesterDAY, I saw Chloe and Brady give statements on the "witness stand".......  They weren't SWORN IN.....  Soooo, Belle should have jumped up and said "inadmissable your Honor"  or "irrelevant" (sp) or whatever.  Then, their statements wouldn't hold up in a court of law....

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong....  Where is Sonny Hostin when you need her????

@sophiamarie And that hearing room CLEARLY had the same furniture, wall color, hallway artwork, chairs, etc. as all the other sets on our silly little show!!!!