Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

@MamaWick wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  I'm not the only Days historian.  There are several other lifers here.  Yes, I will watch it on Peacock because I purchased it with one of the deals.  Not sure I will do it after a year though. 

@MamaWick - I signed up for the one year deal, but will not renew next year when it costs $49.99.

Esteemed Contributor

Another possibility for Abby's killer is Jackie Cox - Leo's husband who showed up at the wedding. He has a good reason to get revenge at Leo.   Some posters on FB think it may be him.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Another possibility for Abby's killer is Jackie Cox - Leo's husband who showed up at the wedding. He has a good reason to get revenge at Leo.   Some posters on FB think it may be him.

Hmmmmmmm..............................!!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Wasn't he/she on for like a split second? It would be just like DAYS to have someone no one remembers. I'll bet the facebookers aren't guessing. I'm betting they actually KNOW.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Wasn't he/she on for like a split second? It would be just like DAYS to have someone no one remembers. I'll bet the facebookers aren't guessing. I'm betting they actually KNOW.

@Judaline  - Yes - he showed up just as the wedding was going to take place - courtesy of Abigail and Chad - and told Craig that Leo was still married to him.  

We lost the last two minutes today since NBC cut in with the King's speech.  The last thing I saw was Gabi sitting in the crypt telling Stefan about her new life with Shin.  Was there a cliffhanger?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline  - Yes - he showed up just as the wedding was going to take place - courtesy of Abigail and Chad - and told Craig that Leo was still married to him.  

We lost the last two minutes today since NBC cut in with the King's speech.  The last thing I saw was Gabi sitting in the crypt telling Stefan about her new life with Shin.  Was there a cliffhanger?

Gabi turned around and there was Stefan standing there, she gasped, it ended.  Ava and Johnny shared a passionate kiss. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  I'm not the only Days historian.  There are several other lifers here.  Yes, I will watch it on Peacock because I purchased it with one of the deals.  Not sure I will do it after a year though. 

@MamaWick - I signed up for the one year deal, but will not renew next year when it costs $49.99.

The regular price is now $60 per year. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

A friend of mine posted this helpful info about streaming our silly little show in case anyone needs it --

(I can't remember how to insert this here so I'm typing it out instead)

NBC has announced it has set up a new Days of our Lives Customer Care Line which has been created to assist with viewer questions and comments as the show transitions to Peacock.  The toll-free number is 855-597-1827.

Comments, eh?  They really want our comments??  We might be flooding the line.

If they're looking for trouble, they found it with us!

My local nbc station has been running this number and info all week during Days in the crawlspace. 

Honored Contributor

Ava is really robbing the cradle with Johnny, yikes, he is about half her real life age. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought Peacock was free why would they charge for a soap
Opera and not movies?