Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

Is Kate actually wearing jeans today!?

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

Just read the summary of toDAY on SSK 'cause I did want to know what Orpheus is up to. Guess he's making all the wives ill. Sneeze city right now. He says the hubs will wish they hadn't rescued them. Ewwwww.........

Esteemed Contributor

I "hearted" everyone toDAY and haven't even watched toDAY's episode...... Because that's the way I am.......  Hearts for all......

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD -I clicked on your name by accident and saw him! SleeplessinSDI lOVE him. What's his name?

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone notice Marlena's scaly rough elbows when they showed her arm coming out of the the robe sleeve? She needs some argon oil 😂
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@SleeplessinSD -I clicked on your name by accident and saw him! SleeplessinSDI lOVE him. What's his name?

@Judaline , thank you! His name is Max..

~H~
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:
Did anyone notice Marlena's scaly rough elbows when they showed her arm coming out of the the robe sleeve? She needs some argon oil 😂

My BFF had psoriasis on her elbows. Awful. Itchy. Maybe doc needs to see a doc?

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I get Peacock free but I'm not going to go to the trouble.  I have to use the Fire Stick and when we got there, it scr**ed up my picture.  I have TiVo and I think that has a lot to do with it.  It took forever to get back to TiVo and clear my screen up...  Too much trouble.  I will come here and read what others have to say.

I will say that Sonny sure woke up with a bang yesterDAY... One minute he was "out" and the next, he was fully awake and talking and remembering people.  BTW, where is Will???  He visited for what - a minute and then he was gone??  Shouldn't he be there and wait for Sonny to awaken???

Also, what kind of nurse walks into ICU and sees the back of the head of a nurse she doesn't know from Adam, and just walks out???  That was so stupid.  An ICU nurse who doesn't know another ICU nurse on the same shift???  Also, I don't know of any ICU rooms where the doors are closed.  That's the same room everyone else in Salem was in.  Too much fakery going on there.  

@sophiamarie   Or any ICU room that has the blinds on the outside of the room covering the room number.  Take a good look.  And the way that door opens.  God forbid a gurney should have to be pushed through it.  I could go on for DAYS.

Loved Kate in jeans and also loved her blouse.  I thought it had a fried egg on it, but then a closer look showed it was a flower.  Is anyone keeping track of all her head flicks?  I've lost count.  So tired of how Jackee Harry speaks.  Everything's kinda like sing-songy and sometimes it seems she's forgotten the next word and takes a bit of a break before spitting out the next work.  No fluency.  Maybe that's where Lani go it from!  Wink!  

Starting to think posssssibly that nuJen killed Abigail while high on pain meds.  Don't ask me why, but I wonder if it has something to do with the pills that we now see she's been taking.  Maybe she's been taking them all along, even before Abigail was murdered.  

Marlena and John with the strawberries.  Gag me, please make it stop.  He's the biggest over-actor there is.  Doc's not a good fake sneezer.

Respected Contributor

A friend of mine posted this helpful info about streaming our silly little show in case anyone needs it --

(I can't remember how to insert this here so I'm typing it out instead)

NBC has announced it has set up a new Days of our Lives Customer Care Line which has been created to assist with viewer questions and comments as the show transitions to Peacock.  The toll-free number is 855-597-1827.

Comments, eh?  They really want our comments??  We might be flooding the line.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

A friend of mine posted this helpful info about streaming our silly little show in case anyone needs it --

(I can't remember how to insert this here so I'm typing it out instead)

NBC has announced it has set up a new Days of our Lives Customer Care Line which has been created to assist with viewer questions and comments as the show transitions to Peacock.  The toll-free number is 855-597-1827.

Comments, eh?  They really want our comments??  We might be flooding the line.

If they're looking for trouble, they found it with us!