Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

@MamaWick wrote:

I don't think Belle's dress is that bad.  It's something I would wear. 

20220928_123051.jpg

@MamaWick  Thank you, Mama! Well, it certainly isn't dowdy which I was expecting. I don't think it's Belle, at all!

Valued Contributor

I watch a lot of crime shows and why did someone not take a picture of the maks on Chads neck and swab them for possible dna. Not a very bright police department.

Esteemed Contributor

@allaries wrote:

I watch a lot of crime shows and why did someone not take a picture of the maks on Chads neck and swab them for possible dna. Not a very bright police department.

@allaries   Ya think???   LOL

Honored Contributor

Jen explained that she went to the police station to see what she could find about Clyde. I do think Gwen called him Dad today. 

Honored Contributor

They made my son evacuate his home near Jacksonville a couple of hours ago. Hope they can get back to it once it's safe! FYI

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

They made my son evacuate his home near Jacksonville a couple of hours ago. Hope they can get back to it once it's safe! FYI

@Judaline   I hope he is safe and doeesn't have any damage to his property.  One of our boys is in Bradenton and is having 100 mph winds right now.  Still has power...

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Jen explained that she went to the police station to see what she could find about Clyde. I do think Gwen called him Dad today. 

@Shelbelle   Yes she did. Must have remembered who he is.    BTW, I didn't see a couple of shows a week or two ago, so are Sarah and Xander still married??  I read that after one DAY, she called it off for some reason which I can't remember.  If she did, then she was very "caring" toDAY, rubbing his shoulder before he went into Gwenny's room....

They wanted to know which room Clyde was in???  LOL - why, the only room in the hospital......I think Gwenny and Clyde are taking turns in the bed.....

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, and BTW, whatever happened to Sweetness, Doc and Kate???  Did anyone forget about them??  We haven't seen them for about a week now and Sarah is back on the job.  I guess she's all cured by now??  Nobody is asking where Kayla is??  And how come Kate is home and hasn't coughed or sneezed or shown any sign of sickness at all??  What's up with that??

Honored Contributor

Prayers for all in Fla.🙏🙏🙏🙏

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   Yes she did. Must have remembered who he is.    BTW, I didn't see a couple of shows a week or two ago, so are Sarah and Xander still married??  I read that after one DAY, she called it off for some reason which I can't remember.  If she did, then she was very "caring" toDAY, rubbing his shoulder before he went into Gwenny's room....

They wanted to know which room Clyde was in???  LOL - why, the only room in the hospital......I think Gwenny and Clyde are taking turns in the bed.....

Sarah and Xander are happily married, Maggie talked her into giving him another chance. she left him after one day when he told her he publically announced that he took a million from Sami to break up Eric and Nic's marrriage