Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I just saw todays show,it was really good today, loved the end. 

Spoiler
Brady got full custody of Rachel, Chloe was a big help in the end to make it happen. 

@Shelbelle  There's really no reason to have spoilers anymore. The ones who don't have Peacock will not be watching at all anyway. The summaries come in late morning on soaps.com so you may as well just say it right here.

Honored Contributor

I agree, that red print dress on Belle was awful looked like a real shmatta!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hey Jud:   That isn't even a Spoiler.  It was on toDAY's show.  Brady got custody of Rachel.  Maybe Shel didn't see the end???

Steve was in the interrogation room with Orpheus and threatened to kill him by shoving his pen into the carotid artery if Orpheus didn't tell him what he gave the women to make them sick - but Shawn came in just in time.  I don't know why Steve was even in there alone with Orpheus....  Isn't that the room where the detectives interrogate the suspect???  Steve isn't on the police force - I don't think.....  But then again, anyone can come and go in there...

Oh, and Kate called Phillip.  We don't know where he is.  She got herself out of the hospital (AMA) and was sitting in the Pub with Roman.  I should say s*itting in the Pub with Roman and she never coughed or wiped her eyes (like Kayla)... Oh, also, Kayla passed out in the room where Doc is in bed.  Steve is trying to revive her.

HTH

Honored Contributor

Ok with me, if everyone agrees that there will be no hidden spoilers here anymore, if anyone objects speak up now!! I do think it it is before the show airs it should be hidden. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I agree, that red print dress on Belle was awful looked like a real shmatta!!!

@Shelbelle    Actually, I have shmattas that look better than that.  I don't know why she even agreed to wear that thing.  It was down to the floor too.  (almost)

Honored Contributor

I saw the whole thing, why would it seem that I didnt, the end was Brady, Chloe and Belle all hugging!! I just didnt bother to mention the rest, Phillip is in a sanitarium for mental treatment. Victor and Kate put him in there. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Hey Jud:   That isn't even a Spoiler.  It was on toDAY's show.  Brady got custody of Rachel.  Maybe Shel didn't see the end???

Steve was in the interrogation room with Orpheus and threatened to kill him by shoving his pen into the carotid artery if Orpheus didn't tell him what he gave the women to make them sick - but Shawn came in just in time.  I don't know why Steve was even in there alone with Orpheus....  Isn't that the room where the detectives interrogate the suspect???  Steve isn't on the police force - I don't think.....  But then again, anyone can come and go in there...

Oh, and Kate called Phillip.  We don't know where he is.  She got herself out of the hospital (AMA) and was sitting in the Pub with Roman.  I should say s*itting in the Pub with Roman and she never coughed or wiped her eyes (like Kayla)... Oh, also, Kayla passed out in the room where Doc is in bed.  Steve is trying to revive her.

HTH

THANKS, Sophia. I appreciate it. I wonder if a lot of our posters here have just moved on. Seems empty. Too bad Shawn came in when he did, lol. I don't like Orpheus. 

Esteemed Contributor

Great news - the new show that replaced DAYS - "NBC News Daily" placed last in the ratings of all daytime shows last week!!   I know it won't bring DAYS back, but it made me happy to read it!!

Regular Contributor

I thought todays episode was boring. I am over the lame Orpheus storyline and I do not care about Brady and Chloe. I dislike not having the capability to FF and having to endure commercials. 

Esteemed Contributor

@corinne wrote:

I thought todays episode was boring. I am over the lame Orpheus storyline and I do not care about Brady and Chloe. I dislike not having the capability to FF and having to endure commercials. 

@corinne   Hi:  Can you watch it on your computer??  They only have 5 commercials and they are only one minute long.