Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

I know of a Days event coming up in 2023 in ATLANTA if anyone might be interested.

March 11-12, 2023

starstruckfanevents dot com

Scheduled to appear so far:

Eric Martsolf, Matthew Ashford, Mike Manning, Brandon Barasch, And from another soap not known to me - Robert Palmer Watkins and Erik Fellows.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Esteemed Contributor

HELP!!!!!

Someone on another thread pointed out that my "picture" is that of a male person.  I never noticed that.  How did that happen???

Can someone please help me to get rid of that and get my real picture back??? I once had it there and it disappeared.  

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I need steps because I am really not good at doing stuff like this.....

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Mine disappeared once too.  I post so many pictures, so I started purging pictures and voila!...I was able to post a profile picture once again.  I don't know if that was the reason, though.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

HELP!!!!!

Someone on another thread pointed out that my "picture" is that of a male person.  I never noticed that.  How did that happen???

Can someone please help me to get rid of that and get my real picture back??? I once had it there and it disappeared.  

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I need steps because I am really not good at doing stuff like this.....

TIA

I can't believe you never noticed that!! All I can think of to do is start all over if they won't delete just the avatar. I can't tell you how because I had a very hard time doing it myself at the time and I remember it was just by chance that it worked, what I did!!!! I have no idea what all I did it was so long ago. Sorry. Someone here will help you-they are all savvy.

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

HELP!!!!!

TIA

@sophiamarie 

Put your cursor over your name next to where the notifications are

Click on My Settings

Then click on Avatars-you will see your current one and below that the generic options.

Click on upload an avatar and a screen pops up. If your old picture is saved under My Albums you can go from there. Otherwise you need to upload it from your computer again. If you need instrctions on that I can add more.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

I hope it's OK to post summary of toDAY's show for those not signed up....

3BD2ED5B-8FAB-46A4-B657-F415F62A846F.png

@SleeplessinSD 

Thank you...for letting us know what is happeningHeart

"Please" keep us updated if you can....i miss our Day's show.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam , and anyone else interested or not signed up to watch.....DAYS spoilers for the week. (Please let me know if it was decided not to post spoilers)

CD0A8422-3145-438E-AA20-CF80C33A2586.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

@cowboy sam , and anyone else interested or not signed up to watch.....DAYS spoilers for the week. (Please let me know if it was decided not to post spoilers)

CD0A8422-3145-438E-AA20-CF80C33A2586.jpeg

These are great! I especially like Chad putting the pieces together about the murder. He is kind of an alarmist, tho. He jumps up and acts when there's even a rumor of who might have dunnit, lol.

Looks like Sonny will have to pay a visit to Doc. 

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

thank you for the update...nice to know whats happening on Day'sHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

Still not 💯 sure I was correct in my prediction on the killer but we should know soon, he showed up at the end of today's episode.