Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

I missed Kate wearing jeans. (designer of course). I will have to replay and have a look.

I so wish someone would take out Orpheus. He's outlived his usefulness to amuse me. Leo does it for me now, lol. (I'm fickle) If John won't destroy the guy, call in the big guns. Shane could do it very easily. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood. Jennifer has been in recovery for her pill addiction for years.  I think she started taking them again after Abigail' s death in order to dull her pain.  Plus, remember?  Jack and Jennifer were in Boston...Abigail and family were going to fly there the morning after she was murdered to surprise Jack for his birthday.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Regular Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

I'm starting to wonder now if the back stabber/killer/ framer could be Craig Wesley.  Wasn't he pizzed at Chabby and Sonny too... for breaking up the relationship? He might have wanted revenge on them; and Leo for keeping him in the dark about his past. 

Now maybe he's hell bent on framing Leo! He sure disappeared from Salem Toots-Sweet.

Prior to this, I guessed the pilot that took Abby and Sarah to that cra ppy island for Kristen. Now that the story really became so involved with twists and turns; that guess would fall flat now. 

I was thinking Craig too!!!!

Regular Contributor

Marlena and John with the strawberries.  Gag me, please make it stop.  He's the biggest over-actor there is.  Doc's not a good fake sneezer.

Seriously, this was worse than Ben/Alex is his tighty red shorts 🤮

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Boring today, except for the last scene.  Are they going to send it to Peacock with a whimper?  

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick Ahhhhh!  I don't remember when Jen was addicted -- I might have been working and not into the show for a while back then.  Aaaand, I might've nodded off every now and then and totally missed them being in Boston.  Their storylines usually bore me a bit.  How do you keep track of all the goings on???!!!!!  You're our go-to source!!  You have to stay with the show!!!  (Will you be watching on Peacock?)

Respected Contributor

@corinne @KBEANS OMG, maybe you're right!!  Out of sight, out of mind.  Maybe they're throwing us off track.  Oooooooh.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@corinne @KBEANS OMG, maybe you're right!!  Out of sight, out of mind.  Maybe they're throwing us off track.  Oooooooh.

Gosh, I don't think that AT ALL. Craig has probably moved on and if he is mad at anyone it's probably his daughter for ruining his love affair with Leo. He'd probably wish he'd never known. Also, he's a distinguished doctor with a lot of common sense. He just wouldn't take the chance of jail for the rest of his life. But then there's DOOL. Anything for shock value. They may just make him the bad guy. But I don't think so.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I'm not the only Days historian.  There are several other lifers here.  Yes, I will watch it on Peacock because I purchased it with one of the deals.  Not sure I will do it after a year though. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know about anyone else, but DOOL was interrupted yesterDAY (Thurs) announcing the death of the Queen.  We only got 15 minutes at the most.  I watched it later in the evening on my phone and it ended with Chloe talking to Kristen, but I don't think it was the entire show.  It said 45 minutes......

BTW, what was up with that dress Chloe was wearing?? It looked like a housedress.  And, what's up with the topless dress Gabi was wearing at the office???