Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

@nanny24 

WelcomeSmiley Happy  and hope you continue to post your views ,etc with us.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@nanny24 wrote:

I think the nun may have been Tom and Alice's daughter? I think Marie might have been a nun, then left the order. It would be interesting to  start the show from the very beginning. i would definately watch!

Yes, Marie joined the convent after she realized the man she was in love with was her estranged brother, Tommy Horton. This was right after the show started in the mid 60's. 

Honored Contributor

Raise your hand if you knew Gwen was just flashing about what her 'dad' would say when she told him the truth. Oh, but it's OK to lie some more with what Xander told her to say.Jack would NEVER act like that. It would be like the pot calling the kettle black and he knows it. You are digging your own grave, girl.

Loving that Abby is going home with Chad. I sense most of you like the other Abigail but I like this one. Hoping things work out for their little family. I don't think Gwen will get anywhere with Abby if she tries to apologize.

I sense that we are to learn a lot about Alzheimer's in weeks to come. Isn't that cute-Corday teaching us as well as entertaining us. Super guy.

Honored Contributor

We are not yet sure Dough has Alz, we will find out more this week and next week. And I do think Paulina will not be keeping her secret for much longer. 

Super Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Raise your hand if you knew Gwen was just flashing about what her 'dad' would say when she told him the truth. Oh, but it's OK to lie some more with what Xander told her to say.Jack would NEVER act like that. It would be like the pot calling the kettle black and he knows it. You are digging your own grave, girl.

Loving that Abby is going home with Chad. I sense most of you like the other Abigail but I like this one. Hoping things work out for their little family. I don't think Gwen will get anywhere with Abby if she tries to apologize.

I sense that we are to learn a lot about Alzheimer's in weeks to come. Isn't that cute-Corday teaching us as well as entertaining us. Super guy.

I agree with you.  I like this Abigail better too.

Honored Contributor

I'd really been getting into the show and was so glad when it returned after the Olympics, but it surely seems to have fallen completely flat for me over the past couple of weeks. Not sure how much longer I'll stick with it but we'll see. As for Abigail, I was sort of hoping if she had to return that the part would be recast. After all, so many actresses have already played the part. At the very least, they could have done something with that hair. Don't really care for her or Chad. Would be fine with me if they took a nice long second honeymoon. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I'm all caught up now.  Spent some time yesterday watching and FF-ing through of the last episodes.  So now Abby's apartment clearly is Hope's re-used set.  I can't figure out one thing, though, about that "apartment" - that area that everyone enters from - is it an open common hallway or what?  No one rings a bell and no one else lives there so they don't have a key, but they always just arrive standing in that doorway.  I'm one of those who preferred the old Abigail.  This one seems so drab.  I know it's an actress portraying a role, but the role is written that makes the character UNexciting.  Since I've grown to really like Xander, I didn't like him getting beaten up by EJ.  I don't care for this EJ so maybe that's why.  @Judaline - I didn't catch on that Gwen was flashing about Jack's reaction!!  I fell for it for a second!!  Not a fan of this smug Johnny.  I actually loved that Doc called him out on it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I'm all caught up now.  Spent some time yesterday watching and FF-ing through of the last episodes.  So now Abby's apartment clearly is Hope's re-used set.  I can't figure out one thing, though, about that "apartment" - that area that everyone enters from - is it an open common hallway or what?  No one rings a bell and no one else lives there so they don't have a key, but they always just arrive standing in that doorway.  I'm one of those who preferred the old Abigail.  This one seems so drab.  I know it's an actress portraying a role, but the role is written that makes the character UNexciting.  Since I've grown to really like Xander, I didn't like him getting beaten up by EJ.  I don't care for this EJ so maybe that's why.  @Judaline - I didn't catch on that Gwen was flashing about Jack's reaction!!  I fell for it for a second!!  Not a fan of this smug Johnny.  I actually loved that Doc called him out on it!

I can't believe that EJ got the best of Xander-I've seen the muscles on that guy and wimpy EJ overtook him? VERY unlikely. Xander must have slipped and fallen. Yeah, that's it. He fell and hit his head, lol. I don't like this EJ, either. Too smug for me. And the way he looked in the mirror, straightened his tie, and left the scene, so c ocky and sure of himself, really turned me off. 

P.S. Rafe was in his kitchen last week (or maybe it was Gabi) and that darn curtain rod is still crooked. I'm rolling up my sleeves now getting ready to run over there and fix it. 

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
I'm not liking what i read yesterday that  old story line for Marlena being pocessed  will happen 2d time again! Was bad enough first time so why again???
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:
Spoiler
I'm not liking what i read yesterday that  old story line for Marlena being pocessed  will happen 2d time again! Was bad enough first time so why again???

I will watch until the DAY she starts her transformation. Then I'm gone. Time to take a little sabbatical.