Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

@twinsister    Hi my sweet Twinnie!  Thanks for the welcome back.  Missed you guys!!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

There has been so many but

lastest one to recall is Steve as Step!!!

I hated it  !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 

Welcome back to Day's!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam    Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123  Did you ever move? Where are you these DAYS? I see you're still watching? Please stay with us. We're a wacky bunch. (but you knew that!) DAYS has really changed, don't you think? Sometimes I don't know why I stay but I can't seem to get away from it Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The writers are showing their ignorance again.  They didn't know the difference between a washer and a nut (Ciara's ring) and now they don't know the difference between a motel and a hotel.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I hope Ben and Ciara go on a long , long, long honeymoon........did i mention long??? ha.

Also enough with Allie being torn between Tripp and Chanel....getting sooo old.........if she is having this hard a time deciding who she wants to be with.....i would send her packing either way.........

And we really didn't need the Bonnie's sister in law storyline either....

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I hope Ben and Ciara go on a long , long, long honeymoon........did i mention long??? ha.

Also enough with Allie being torn between Tripp and Chanel....getting sooo old.........if she is having this hard a time deciding who she wants to be with.....i would send her packing either way.........

And we really didn't need the Bonnie's sister in law storyline either....SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Allie should abandon both and be a nun. (if Kristen can do it anybody can). Seriously, it's getting old and boring and switch gears already will you writers?

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Thank you!  I actually have only watched a few minutes of DAYS lately, but I do check here to see what you fabulous Daysies are up to!  

I do still live in Arizona for right now, but still planning to move back East soon!  Call me a procrastinator, but I've been wanting to move back for 6 years now!!  LOL

I watched Days faithfully for 25 years, but as some of you have posted here, there were too many WEIRD storylines that I had to finally give it up.  My daytime watchings now are:  news (when I am strong enough), Jeopardy (when I can stop missing Alex) and Judge Judy (when I want to see her chewing up plaintiffs and defendants)!  LOL

Thanks to you all for the kind welcomes back ---  take care one and all!

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@Judaline  Thank you!  I actually have only watched a few minutes of DAYS lately, but I do check here to see what you fabulous Daysies are up to!  

I do still live in Arizona for right now, but still planning to move back East soon!  Call me a procrastinator, but I've been wanting to move back for 6 years now!!  LOL

I watched Days faithfully for 25 years, but as some of you have posted here, there were too many WEIRD storylines that I had to finally give it up.  My daytime watchings now are:  news (when I am strong enough), Jeopardy (when I can stop missing Alex) and Judge Judy (when I want to see her chewing up plaintiffs and defendants)!  LOL

Thanks to you all for the kind welcomes back ---  take care one and all!

You are still so funny, suzieQ! I know what you mean about the weird story lines. It takes a mighty strong woman to keep watching (whoops-man, too, PapaWick).

If you don't watch someone will always fill in the blanks for you-and me because I often just switch it off. Today was pretty bad with the motel/hotel scenes. It's been done so many times in the movies.

Stay tuned, friend!