Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

@Shelbelle Seeing those things in Bill Hayes' eyes made me wonder why they did that to a 96 year old man.  

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam   I'm glad you see Johnny's smug face, too.  I just posted my comment, scrolled down, and saw yours.  He's quite arrogant.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline   I wondered why they'd put those things in his eyes -- he's 96 years old!!  

What's all the hubbub about Chad's tight pants???  His suits always look like they came from the boys department anyway.  

Another thing that's still driving me nuts.  Those two loose tendrils on the sides of Allie's face.  They hang like streamers.  She'd look even better if they were tucked or pinned back like the rest of her hair.

Good to see Kate again.  Roman's hands always look like he's wearing oven mitts.  Ninety degree angles between his thumbs and the rest of his fingers.  

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline   I wondered why they'd put those things in his eyes -- he's 96 years old!!  

What's all the hubbub about Chad's tight pants???  His suits always look like they came from the boys department anyway.  

Another thing that's still driving me nuts.  Those two loose tendrils on the sides of Allie's face.  They hang like streamers.  She'd look even better if they were tucked or pinned back like the rest of her hair.

Good to see Kate again.  Roman's hands always look like he's wearing oven mitts.  Ninety degree angles between his thumbs and the rest of his fingers.  

@BarbiHollywood   I was thinking the same thing about those tendrils too...very distracting.....I will have to check out Roman’s hands!

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64   Once you see Roman's hands, you can't unsee them!!  I've always though, too, that his left hand is very feminine.  Don't ask me why, I just do.  Been thinking that for years.  Once you've noticed, report back!!!!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I must be slow. I thought the eyes were some kind of trick photography, lol. Never dawned on me they physically did something to the actor. We can only hope this whole scenario is short lived.

Never noticed Chad's pants-just that they are quite straight legged but all men seem to be wearing that look these days. Me? I like the 1940s look. The men's slacks were wide legged. 

I have said that about Allie from the beginning. Why does she do that with those tendrils?? It can't be the hairdressers because they do the gals' hair different every DAY!

I very much like Kate's natural look. Stick with it, Kate. I believe her make up artist DH is gone from DAYS. Maybe that's why the change. 

Respected Contributor

Monday's episode was well done ,  i  think it is great to see Doug and Julie in a storyline that isn't about age. I would imagine though they will shift the posession storyline , i can't imagine Doug being up for huge dialogue for ever , i read it is a challenge for younger actors on all the shows , i believe they shoot 3 shows in one day now.

Honored Contributor

... Doing an awful lot of fast forwarding while I decide whether it's worth it to continue or just wait until they end this ridiculous story line. If I wanted sci-fi, I'd watch that network, Chiller theater or Saturday morning cartoons. Moreover, Julie's capable and that's about it. She has never impressed me as a particularly talented actress. I'm glad she and Doug remain, but, as noted, she's best in small doses. I'd also suggest that Marlena seems to be losing some of her acting mojo as well.

... Agree with those not liking this Johnny. As noted before, he doesn't do much for me and yes, he does seem to think his is chocolate, so to speak. Have never like Allie and agree, they clearly need to do something with her stringy unkempt looking hair. In fact, whoever does hair for this show does an all around mediocre job with very few exceptions.

... As for Doug and his wierd eyes, hey, he's a working actor and I guess if they ask him to wear contacts then he wears contacts. Who knows, maybe he wears them already, so they don't bother him. Regardless, it wouldn't seem the color of the lenses makes them any more or less uncomfortable to wear.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Frankly, the more I think about it, I'm not thrilled with many of the story line directions in which this show is currently moving. I was hoping for a redemption story line for Gwen and while I didn't mind Sarah, who's rumored to be returning, I'd prefer to see Xander and Gwen stay hooked up. I'm also not remotely interested in seeing Kristen again and don't care what they do with Sami. It will be a bit interesting to see if the truth of Lani's parentage comes out. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

... Doing an awful lot of fast forwarding while I decide whether it's worth it to continue or just wait until they end this ridiculous story line. If I wanted sci-fi, I'd watch that network, Chiller theater or Saturday morning cartoons. Moreover, Julie's capable and that's about it. She has never impressed me as a particularly talented actress. I'm glad she and Doug remain, but, as noted, she's best in small doses. I'd also suggest that Marlena seems to be losing some of her acting mojo as well.

... Agree with those not liking this Johnny. As noted before, he doesn't do much for me and yes, he does seem to think his is chocolate, so to speak. Have never like Allie and agree, they clearly need to do something with her stringy unkempt looking hair. In fact, whoever does hair for this show does an all around mediocre job with very few exceptions.

... As for Doug and his wierd eyes, hey, he's a working actor and I guess if they ask him to wear contacts then he wears contacts. Who knows, maybe he wears them already, so they don't bother him. Regardless, it wouldn't seem the color of the lenses makes them any more or less uncomfortable to wear.

I wonder, since "he went out of Doug and into Marlena", Doug gave the contacts to Marlena-carrying the torch as it were. Ewwww..................