Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

Just read, Victor makes an appearance this coming Wed, he is doing scenes with Brady !!!

Trusted Contributor

Considering the boring and depressing stories we've been getting I'm actually ready to embrace evil Doug. Given the choice between Brady rotating through the same women for years or evil Doug, I'm team Doug all the way.

Honored Contributor

Ali Sweeney turns 45 today !!!

Honored Contributor

I guess the writers thought they would shock us today by having Doug talking nasty about Julie  and as the devil talking to Marlena...un...my thought noo not again please...but if its all about Doug  maybe i'd watch...but not if devil makes M  all wacked out..noway!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Bad boy Doug could be funny for about a week but no, not as a long drawn out story line about how the devil made him do it. And no more possessed Marlena. Been there, done that and it was dumber that dirt the first time around.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

The return of Marlena the Succubus? I was glued the last time  @Judaline and I'll be glued again! I love her green eyes; scared the cr ap out of me last time around. (But nothing was scarier then Chad in those tight pants @cowboy sam! You hit the nail on the head.)
Honestly, over the years, there were times Marlena peered into the camera and it looked like she'd go devil 👿 again. I always knew they'd bring this storyline back. They tested us a few times around Halloween and April Fools Day. Some of the characters occasionally
 still poke fun at her possession Kate mentioned it when she and Marlena and Vivian were locked down the tunnels. It was very popular whether we liked it or not. That's when my kids started watching. I used to record it for them 😆 
I won't be surprised if they land the spaceship in the Horton Town Square this time.

Could Doug just be Looney Tunes and this is all in his head? 

Honored Contributor

How do they get the orange eyes on Doug?

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline   Contacts....You can buy all kinds of contacts these days.  My Granddaughter wanted red and lavender for Christmas last year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Judaline   Contacts....You can buy all kinds of contacts these days.  My Granddaughter wanted red and lavender for Christmas last year.

@grandma2pkmh  I guess I'm behind the times. I had no idea they came in outrageous colors. But I should have thought of it. Very effective, that's for sure.

thanks..........

He's a cutie, all right!

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17   Why in the world did they resurrect the most ridiculous storylines??  And that voice...from lovable Doug, of all people.  

Not liking this new Johnny.  He's so smug.