Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

Many many many years ago i watched Days faithfully......

but as time went on....the stories got more bizarre ........

but when they started doing the MARLENA IS THE DEVIL

shows..........i stopped watching...it was just too outrageous.......................i started watching Days again

this past summer....and although some of the storylines were a bit much..........have gotten some enjoyment from the show and seeing the old characters..............but today....  it seems the return of the DEVIL to Salem....if

so...............i am out of here again....too bad....

Trusted Contributor

The whole demon possession story line for Marlena was so ridiculous when it first happened.  But I have to admit my surprise at the end of today's show and that it's the first really interesting thing to have happened in a long time.  Which is really sad to say. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

That ending totally surprised me @soonersis. I know nothing of the demon possession story from years ago because I only taped All My Children when I worked full-time. 

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG , that story line was totally bonkers, but it got a lot of attention and guess the writers are trying to spice things up by repeating it.

Honored Contributor

What a surprise ending today, but I just had a feeling that Doug would have something to do with the Satan story!!! He had such a strange look on his face in Marlenas office. 

This is some story line for a 96 year old man. 

Honored Contributor

Johny  finally got shocked while reading Will's script...if he keeps reading he might change his mind about wanting to make a movie!

Someone needs to wipe that smirk off his young face and know it all act!

Me wants Kate&Roman to be a couple againHeart

uhhh Chad couldn't walk very far in his too tight slacks today...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

ITA, time for Kate and Roman to be a couple, he deserves a good romantic story for a change, they are a perfect match, age appropriate. she and Jake were ridiculous for many reasons. If Abe can find romance so can Roman

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Johny  finally got shocked while reading Will's script...if he keeps reading he might change his mind about wanting to make a movie!

Someone needs to wipe that smirk off his young face and know it all act!

Me wants Kate&Roman to be a couple againHeart

uhhh Chad couldn't walk very far in his too tight slacks today...lol

I was quite dismayed toDAY when I heard someone say Giovanni had actually moved to Salem!!! Tell me it doesn't mean he'll not be leaving again!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I would rather Doug be Pocessed by Satan than be pocessed by Dementia , terrible disease and hard to watch. Wild Fall preview , shows Xander knows Sarah is on a deserted island and is going to save her.

Honored Contributor

And they're off... Another paranormal storyline... I can't decide whether to just shut down Days altogether or simply fast forward through the nonsense... I was pretty sure Doug's bizarre behavior was going to be connected to this possession idiocy and the good news is at least we don't have to endure another dementia storyline... The bad news is, well, this bucket full... Really a shame that every time the show starts to get pretty good the writing tanks and we end up with malarkey...  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...