Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

@KBEANS wrote:

@cowboy sam 
I returned to work yesterday after my 18 month Covid

pre retirement😝 Now I know, I will definitely enjoy retirement; especially when we will be permanently unmasked. Retirement is not going to happen anytime soon...but it's nice to know I won't be bored with it. But I digress.

@BarbiHollywood I don't think the other EJ would have been able to pull off that fight with Xander. He would have paid someone off to do it. 😝 I am enjoying this EJ. He doesn't seem as stuffy at James Scott's EJ . I like Rough and Tumble. I agree that is Hope's digs...you pay special attention to detail. Haven't watched today yet. I'll put it on at bedtime and I'm sure it will put me to sleep. I need to get back to a regular routine now that I have to get up for work.

@KBEANS   You really like this new EJ?  I don't know what it is - there's something - I just can't put my finger on it, but I prefer the old one.  I say that, though, about all the characters.  The one new one that I did like was the new Claire.  Today's show  - anyone notice that Ciara and Ben's mouths are never more than two inches apart lately?  They need to give the canoodling a break.  The Oak Valley place or whatever that place was, was Julie's Place's set, duh.  The only strange thing was the placement of the pillar outside the door.  You'd literally trip over the corner of it if was real.  Open the front door, take half a step, and splat.  Nicole didn't look so great today.  Awful dress and bad hair.  On the other hand, Gabi's got such a cute shape to put into all those pretty outfits.  None of them are appropriate for work, however, but today's jumpsuit was stunning.  Oh, the scene today with Chloe and Nicole - Chloe doing market projections, yeah right.  Is that one dark room with never a ringing phone supposed to be Basic Black's headquarters?  Chloe told Nicole something like, "...oh I can't go to lunch with Philip because we're so busy."  That was laughable.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

@cowboy sam 
I returned to work yesterday after my 18 month Covid

pre retirement😝 Now I know, I will definitely enjoy retirement; especially when we will be permanently unmasked. Retirement is not going to happen anytime soon...but it's nice to know I won't be bored with it. But I digress.

@BarbiHollywood I don't think the other EJ would have been able to pull off that fight with Xander. He would have paid someone off to do it. 😝 I am enjoying this EJ. He doesn't seem as stuffy at James Scott's EJ . I like Rough and Tumble. I agree that is Hope's digs...you pay special attention to detail. Haven't watched today yet. I'll put it on at bedtime and I'm sure it will put me to sleep. I need to get back to a regular routine now that I have to get up for work.

@KBEANS   You really like this new EJ?  I don't know what it is - there's something - I just can't put my finger on it, but I prefer the old one.  I say that, though, about all the characters.  The one new one that I did like was the new Claire.  Today's show  - anyone notice that Ciara and Ben's mouths are never more than two inches apart lately?  They need to give the canoodling a break.  The Oak Valley place or whatever that place was, was Julie's Place's set, duh.  The only strange thing was the placement of the pillar outside the door.  You'd literally trip over the corner of it if was real.  Open the front door, take half a step, and splat.  Nicole didn't look so great today.  Awful dress and bad hair.  On the other hand, Gabi's got such a cute shape to put into all those pretty outfits.  None of them are appropriate for work, however, but today's jumpsuit was stunning.  Oh, the scene today with Chloe and Nicole - Chloe doing market projections, yeah right.  Is that one dark room with never a ringing phone supposed to be Basic Black's headquarters?  Chloe told Nicole something like, "...oh I can't go to lunch with Philip because we're so busy."  That was laughable.

Splat? hahaha Agree with all you said. Did you ever even see Chloe hold as much as a pen or pencil? Or look in a file cabinet. Is there a file cabinet? She always stands with her arms folded. Remember when she sprained her arm or something? I think she really did because it lasted so long. And now she seems to not want to let her arm down. Just my nosy observations. 

I hope Ciara and Ben brought their boots.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I liked Philip's hair long. Longish. He has great bone structure so either looks good-just a personal preference.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

sigh tired of seeing Ben&Ciara,tired of nic and Brady ,tired of lets Gabi& whats his name plotting to get Brady hurt etc  !

Yeah, it seems like these are all 'fill in' scenes while the writers are putting on their thinking caps trying to come up with something even half/way interesting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood  I do like this new EJ. I remember him from the Spartacus series and I also liked him there. As for Wednesday's episode; sad to say it was too much for me to tolerate. I hit the fast fwd. button through most of it, so I didn't notice the Julie's Place set. But I know it's true  on your say. 😆 I don't care for Ciara and Ben at all. I assume there's some other mysterious BS headed our way and I won't be watching that. The Adrienne/Justin storyline is trash. Did we really need her to go back in her simple mind and retell it; having us bear witness to it? I ran through that too. They're putting a lot of advertising and effort into that Salem at night peacock streaming show or whatever they want to call it. Do I see the old Kristen in the promos? I think so. This is a National network and they should be glad that they still are on the air! Never mind this streaming BS. Put your efforts into keeping this show on air. They may have been renewed for 2 more years, but they have done zilch to improve this show. Bigger things must be going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to yet. As some have said, it looks like they are sinking the soaps purposely. They're  thumbing the quality down so they get us on board with the streaming and then reel us in and charge us. Like they did with Discovery Plus.  Not gonna happen here. When they're gone from regular TV I'll be out. I'll start reading romance novels like Ciara did. Heck I may even write them and then stream them.

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  I do like this new EJ. I remember him from the Spartacus series and I also liked him there. As for Wednesday's episode; sad to say it was too much for me to tolerate. I hit the fast fwd. button through most of it, so I didn't notice the Julie's Place set. But I know it's true  on your say. 😆 I don't care for Ciara and Ben at all. I assume there's some other mysterious BS headed our way and I won't be watching that. The Adrienne/Justin storyline is trash. Did we really need her to go back in her simple mind and retell it; having us bear witness to it? I ran through that too. They're putting a lot of advertising and effort into that Salem at night peacock streaming show or whatever they want to call it. Do I see the old Kristen in the promos? I think so. This is a National network and they should be glad that they still are on the air! Never mind this streaming BS. Put your efforts into keeping this show on air. They may have been renewed for 2 more years, but they have done zilch to improve this show. Bigger things must be going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to yet. As some have said, it looks like they are sinking the soaps purposely. They're  thumbing the quality down so they get us on board with the streaming and then reel us in and charge us. Like they did with Discovery Plus.  Not gonna happen here. When they're gone from regular TV I'll be out. I'll start reading romance novels like Ciara did. Heck I may even write them and then stream them.

@KBEANS I had no idea who the new EJ is or what his past roles have been so that's news to me (about him being in Spartacus).  I'm not overly technologically-savvy...I can muddle through most things to save my life...but if it boils down to streaming and/or paying more monthly for something, it's a hard no for me.  As is, my cable bill is $286 a month.  Sometimes, my DVR box just stops working if the wind blows a certain way.  I've rebooted a whole bunch of times and end up not recording stuff.  Like last night, I sat down a little after 9:00 to play back Beverly Housewives only to find it wasn't recording.  The show aired at 8:00 but I didn't get a chance to sit down til 9:00 so I totally missed it.  Then today, lo and behold, there it was.  I'm at the end of my rope with all this TV stuff.  Maybe I just need to take up reading books!!!  Anyway, that Calista character was on my nerves so I FF'd through all of those dumb scenes.  Today, though, I caught Justin telling Bonnie he'd marry her.  

Respected Contributor

After watching today's episode; I see the writers have no qualms making light of an issue that may arise from a  cognitive disease or whatever problem they're drumming up. So here I go... Ciara better keep a safe distance from Grandpa Doug;  if he's acting all sorts of pervie. I remember when she was hovering over Grandpa Victor, and I mean hovering; it looked ridiculous that someone would run to their grandparents bedside all exposed and what have you.
Someone better call for a new Hope  😆 to come home and see what ta hell is going on with her father. 

I can't remember any other part but that from today's show. I better make an appointment with Kayla, just to be sure.

Esteemed Contributor

Just keep FF through Ben & Ciara..........i know there are 

two definite reasons they keep her in the show....and she knows it too!!

they are just so........obnoxiously boring.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline  But he always has that downturned scowl face on.  Not a good look.  He's much cuter when he shows his dimples.

Honored Contributor

Oh, noooooooo, Doug is the one possessed! He's come for Marlena. True DAYS shock formula. But I like it. It snapped me right out of my doldrums!

What's EJ's problem? And I guess Chad neglected to tell Abs he lived there. It's always something.

Boy, Lucas sure was nursing that empty cup of coffee, wasn't he? For the whole episode actually. Not a drop in that cup. Where's Quality Control when you want them?

Things are looking up. Looking forward. The part involving  Paulina's backside is still blowing my mind.

Anyone think Sami ought to be consulted on the goings on? She could be the kibosh on the whole thing.