Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

Looked to me like Gabi has dropped some pounds. Or maybe just working out. Something.

I wonder what it is that'll bring Ava back-the real Ava. This one can't last. The woman's a killer. I wonder if Philip is going to ask her to come work for him. 

Honored Contributor

Phillip got a haircut, looked so much better today. The dress on Nicole today looked terrible, it was about 2 sizes too big on her, not her usual style. It just hung like a sack of potatoes on her. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yesterday i coud have  smacked Gwen for telling that lie , she would rather her father think she is a hooker. But side note the fight scenes were well done , it didn't look like stunt doubles were involved.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline   I think Ava will blow a gasket when she picks up Rafe's phone and see the photo of Rafe and Nicole still there and no picture of herself.  Wouldn't you.Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam 
I returned to work yesterday after my 18 month Covid

pre retirement😝 Now I know, I will definitely enjoy retirement; especially when we will be permanently unmasked. Retirement is not going to happen anytime soon...but it's nice to know I won't be bored with it. But I digress.

@BarbiHollywood I don't think the other EJ would have been able to pull off that fight with Xander. He would have paid someone off to do it. 😝 I am enjoying this EJ. He doesn't seem as stuffy at James Scott's EJ . I like Rough and Tumble. I agree that is Hope's digs...you pay special attention to detail. Haven't watched today yet. I'll put it on at bedtime and I'm sure it will put me to sleep. I need to get back to a regular routine now that I have to get up for work.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Judaline   I think Ava will blow a gasket when she picks up Rafe's phone and see the photo of Rafe and Nicole still there and no picture of herself.  Wouldn't you.Smiley LOL

Sure I would, but with Ava, she's liable to hurt somebody. I can just see her face when she sees that picture.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too was sort of disappointed that Gwen didn't finally come clean. She and Xander have pretty much become my favorite characters and my favorite potential pairing. They should always maintain their edgy personalities and the edge they have with each other, but would love to see both of them become at least a little more mainstream. 

Not remotely interested in another 'supernatural' storyline and not planning to follow one when it pops up... Also not interested in a story in which Julie and Doug are central... It's wonderful that they're there to represent the show's history, but they're best as recurring, peripheral characters... 

Not at all a fan of this Johnny and, in fact, would like to see much less of a focus on this group. Don't care for Ali either and can take or leave Chanel... At this point, they should be moving Tripp over to forming alliances with slightly older characters, assuming there are any...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

sigh tired of seeing Ben&Ciara,tired of nic and Brady ,tired of lets Gabi& whats his name plotting to get Brady hurt etc  !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

i would have liked to have seen EJ today  instead of those in todays show.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Phillip got a haircut, looked so much better today. The dress on Nicole today looked terrible, it was about 2 sizes too big on her, not her usual style. It just hung like a sack of potatoes on her. 

@Shelbelle   Agree.  Even her hair didn't look great.  An off day, I guess.