Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

I thought the show was pretty bad toDAY. And Rafe! You know what's ahead, don't you? Another Ciara with the earring!!! He's gonna take that bloody phone out of his pocket and gaze at himself with Nicole (the one he says he has no feelings for) periodically. OMgosh I can't believe what I'm in for.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nanny24 wrote:

I have been and off and on watcher for 40 years, but in the 'off' time, adrienne died. How did she die? And there is talk on here about her coming back, I guess it depends how she died, and was she seen dead?  As in a coffin?  I DO NOT like Bonnie, and it is beyond me how Justin wanted to marry a woman who was so cruel to his wife. But that is the soaps for ya!

Hi @nanny24 

Adrienne died in a car accident. Will believed that he was the cause. It was really Maggie and Victor believed she was drunk driving  so there were shannanigans with Xander taking Maggie out of the drivers seat etc. It turned out that Adrienne was helping Sarah who went into labor, as she was driving her to the hospital. Three way crash and she lost the baby.  I believe she was able to help Sarah, made a phone call and then died from her injuries by the time the ambulance showed up. So yes we saw her dead. But then again, we saw Will dead, Nicole, EJ, Ava and so on and so and so on. I believe they will make up a cockamamie excuse and Adrienne will return. But that's my guess only. I don't, or try not to read spoilers. I try to scroll passed them and never google the shows I watch. I don't mind hearing who's coming and who's going. Then I can surmise what will happen. What about you? Do you read spoilers?  I hate evil twins, unknown twins,doppelgängers, and look aliks; like Bonnie,Hattie, Gina,Susan Banks, Jake etc. They over do this on Days.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have read that 

Spoiler
both Wally Kurth (Justin) and Judi Evans (Bonnie/Adrienne) were let go and at least she is no longerr filming. I am fine with that. There was no need EVER for Bonnie. Since they have managed to bring back most peopler who have died, this would have been an easy one to bring back Adrienne and let it be Bonnie who died.

I guess that since Belle is in town, they only need one lawyer, so no need for Justin.
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I have read that 

Spoiler
both Wally Curtis (Justin) and Judi Evans (Bonnie/Adrienne) were let go and at least she is no longerr filming. I am fine with that. There was no need EVER for Bonnie. Since they have managed to bring back most peopler who have died, this would have been an easy one to bring back Adrienne and let it be Bonnie who died.

I guess that since Belle is in town, they only need one lawyer, so no need for Justin.

Good News!!

Honored Contributor

Wally Kurth is probably still on General Hospital. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks - I fixed his name in the spoiler. I knew it didn't look right! And, yes, he is.

Honored Contributor

Sad..but strongly dislike Day's today!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

Thank you, KBEANS, I also do not like the unknown twin storylines, Y&R has done plenty of them also. I guess the writers just cannot come up with anything original. But bringing someone back from the dead is just plain eerie and silly. I started watching days when I was 11 years old, and my dad came home from lunch and told me not to watch it....when he left, I turned it back on. This was back when Julie was a pup, and she had (I think) David Banning's baby, and Bill and Laura were married. Great show!

Honored Contributor

@nanny24 wrote:

Thank you, KBEANS, I also do not like the unknown twin storylines, Y&R has done plenty of them also. I guess the writers just cannot come up with anything original. But bringing someone back from the dead is just plain eerie and silly. I started watching days when I was 11 years old, and my dad came home from lunch and told me not to watch it....when he left, I turned it back on. This was back when Julie was a pup, and she had (I think) David Banning's baby, and Bill and Laura were married. Great show!

I came upon DAYS when I had the flu and had to stay in bed. A girl (her name escapes me) was a nun and she evidently had a boyfriend and was trying to decide which she wanted-him or the church. Well, the next day I thought, 'I wonder what that girl on that soap opera decided?' So I turned it on again and haven't turned it off since. Easily hooked, wasn't I? Wait. The storlines which I don't have to remind everyone of, that were so bad and so idiotic that I felt like I was insulting myself even watching. So yep, there were periods when I abstained until the nonsense was kaput.

Super Contributor

I think the nun may have been Tom and Alice's daughter? I think Marie might have been a nun, then left the order. It would be interesting to  start the show from the very beginning. i would definately watch!