Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

[ Edited ]

So, how is Bonnie going to get out of this mess???

BTW - IF Ciara IS pregnant, then it can't be Ben's.  They haven't been together long enough.... I has to be Theo's.....  I don't care what "story" she gave to Ben about not having seks with Theo.....

What are they going to do with Calista now??  How stupid is this going to get??

Well, at least we were spared hearing Shakespeare from Ben and Ciara and where did they get the plates and silverware they were eating on, out in the open??  On a motorcycle yet????

ETA:  If Justin is marrying another woman - why are there pictures of him and Adrienne still on the mantle??

Respected Contributor

@Katmary wrote:

I haven't been watching lately but still read this forum a few times a month and had to pitch in on the worst storylines, I think you all hit the three worst!

1. Princess Gina because she did a horrid job playing Gina (and I like Kristian Alphonso), it was so dumb.

2. Marlena possessed by the devil I'd just transferred to college and was living in the dorms, I was too embarrassed to stop and watch TV with everyone downstairs and would hide in my room watching thinking how ridiculous it was watching Marlena float over her bed and growl with her eyes glowing. 

3. Cassie and Rex from the spaceship. I missed a week and only DAYS would have kids land in a corny-looking "pod". 

runner up would be John as a priest because it was wrong on so many levels. 

@Katmary   Agree completely with all of those.  Quick funny story about Cassie...  Almost 20 years ago, my family and I were visiting California and were headed to dinner at City Walk.  Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Kirsten Storms ("Belle") and Alexis Thorpe ("Cassie").  I literally ran over to them, gushed about how I've watched the show for years, blah blah blah.  Both of them were sooooo nice.  We chatted for a minute and we took some pictures together.  (Again, if I knew how to post pics on this forum, I would.)  Anyway, it was very embarrassing trying to explain to my husband what the Cassie character was all about!  Imagine trying to explain an alien who landed here with a twin shoved into an egg-like vessel!!!  I got a lot of eyerolls over that one.  Talk about a dumb storyline.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I just read that Bryan Datillo (Lucas) has been put on contract, instead of recurring. I know he is a fan favorite, but I wonder what they are going to do with him, unless they are planning to reunite him with Sami when she returns.

Never been a big fan of Jennifer and Jack, but I am sorry for those who do like them. I am just guessing that when she returns at Christmas, they will leave together?

Love Judi Evans, but not on Days! She keeps going in and out of the twang. It was especially noticeable when Calista was holding the gun to her. It's time to send Bonnie off to the chair so she can't return. I think that they'll bring Adrienne back soon; but I don't want that either. The both characters are finished in my opinion. I don't think Days feels that way. 

I wonder if  Bryan Datillo may have been put back on contract because they're going to resurrect ADRIENNE!  
@Lisa now in AZ  She'll be p issed that Justin was with Bonnie and end up with Lucas again. 
Because it's been done all over daytime television; I think they will give the Dementia story a twist and focus on the caretakers part in this disease. Susan was at her best during the last 2 days. Bill was good too, but Susan's performance was poignant during those scenes.

I wonder if it's curtains for Doug? It may be too much for him these days. 
I wonder about Victor and Maggie. I miss Victor. Maggie not so much. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who are the four sons that Justin and Adrienne raised???  I heard that mentioned yesterDAY....  TIA

That house belongs to Vic, right???? Yet, Vic and Magpie weren't there and nobody even mentioned them.  I thought that kind of odd..... We know they aren't around anymore (at least for now) but at least their names could have been mentioned - like maybe they were vacationing in Europe or something......

Same with HOPE..... Her name is never mentioned and we don't even know if she and her beloved daughter Ciara were ever reunited.... Ciara never mentions her mother.  So many others - Sami included.... I am beginning to get really bored watching but I still do and probably always will...... LOL

Honored Contributor

Phillip looks so different.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Phillip looks so different.

Looked to me like he was wearing lip rouge.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Who are the four sons that Justin and Adrienne raised???  I heard that mentioned yesterDAY....  TIA

That house belongs to Vic, right???? Yet, Vic and Magpie weren't there and nobody even mentioned them.  I thought that kind of odd..... We know they aren't around anymore (at least for now) but at least their names could have been mentioned - like maybe they were vacationing in Europe or something......

Same with HOPE..... Her name is never mentioned and we don't even know if she and her beloved daughter Ciara were ever reunited.... Ciara never mentions her mother.  So many others - Sami included.... I am beginning to get really bored watching but I still do and probably always will...... LOL

I just cross my fingers that they never mention Hope's name-'cause if they do, it's a certainty. She's coming back.

Gabi's 'plan' did mention Vic. They will try and get Victor to fire Philip.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I just read that Bryan Datillo (Lucas) has been put on contract, instead of recurring. I know he is a fan favorite, but I wonder what they are going to do with him, unless they are planning to reunite him with Sami when she returns.

Never been a big fan of Jennifer and Jack, but I am sorry for those who do like them. I am just guessing that when she returns at Christmas, they will leave together?

Love Judi Evans, but not on Days! She keeps going in and out of the twang. It was especially noticeable when Calista was holding the gun to her. It's time to send Bonnie off to the chair so she can't return. I think that they'll bring Adrienne back soon; but I don't want that either. The both characters are finished in my opinion. I don't think Days feels that way. 

I wonder if  Bryan Datillo may have been put back on contract because they're going to resurrect ADRIENNE!  
@Lisa now in AZ  She'll be p issed that Justin was with Bonnie and end up with Lucas again. 
Because it's been done all over daytime television; I think they will give the Dementia story a twist and focus on the caretakers part in this disease. Susan was at her best during the last 2 days. Bill was good too, but Susan's performance was poignant during those scenes.

I wonder if it's curtains for Doug? It may be too much for him these days. 
I wonder about Victor and Maggie. I miss Victor. Maggie not so much. 

What is with Bonnie??? Cat got her tongue? She just infuriated me with those stupid, dumb me looks. SAY Something for Pete's sake! I guess being a jail bird a lot, you know when to keep your mouth shut. But criminey, she owes Justin an explantion.

Trusted Contributor

I thought for sure when Justin first walked in the bedroom that it would end up being another dream of Bonnie's, she's had sooo many lately.  I hate when they do that.  Glad they got her out of there and Xander was proven right.

Phillip's hair looked shorter and maybe slicked back more.  Hopefully it seems he's onto Gabi.  @Judaline  I have to agree about his rouge too. Woman LOL

Super Contributor

I have been and off and on watcher for 40 years, but in the 'off' time, adrienne died. How did she die? And there is talk on here about her coming back, I guess it depends how she died, and was she seen dead?  As in a coffin?  I DO NOT like Bonnie, and it is beyond me how Justin wanted to marry a woman who was so cruel to his wife. But that is the soaps for ya!