Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

To be honest Matthew Ashford's character has been very stagnant, and humdrum.They should put him in the useless character section and keep "Missy there too." Not looking forward her return @BarbiHollywood
Did I miss something ? " What ta hell" is going on in Zurich? Is this how they're going to introduce that Peacock Days spinoff? I saw Lisa Rina in the previews. She really doesn't look pretty anymore. All her " enhancements" have not helped her. She looks much older than she is. She should have conferred with her mother Kate and got enhancement recommendations and doctor referrals from her! 

Super Contributor

I haven't been watching lately but still read this forum a few times a month and had to pitch in on the worst storylines, I think you all hit the three worst!

1. Princess Gina because she did a horrid job playing Gina (and I like Kristian Alphonso), it was so dumb.

2. Marlena possessed by the devil I'd just transferred to college and was living in the dorms, I was too embarrassed to stop and watch TV with everyone downstairs and would hide in my room watching thinking how ridiculous it was watching Marlena float over her bed and growl with her eyes glowing. 

3. Cassie and Rex from the spaceship. I missed a week and only DAYS would have kids land in a corny-looking "pod". 

runner up would be John as a priest because it was wrong on so many levels. 

Honored Contributor

Disappointing. It seems every time it appears this soap is turning a corner and becoming an honest to goodness old fashioned soap with adult story lines, they dumb it down. They just unloaded one ridiculous cartoon character in Susan and couldn't wait to bring in another with Calista. Then there's the 'youth movement'. Totally didn't need Johnny and don't need Ali and Johnny fighting over Chanel. Ridiculous. Send them all packing. Please. 

As for Ashford's change in status this seems to happen with regularity. Related, personally, I like Gwen and if they ever get around to crafting real stories around her instead of the endless focus on stupid antics, think she potentially brings a lot to the show.

Fine, Ben and Ciara have bonded yet again. Now, let's put them on the back burner for a while.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I just read that Bryan Datillo (Lucas) has been put on contract, instead of recurring. I know he is a fan favorite, but I wonder what they are going to do with him, unless they are planning to reunite him with Sami when she returns.

Never been a big fan of Jennifer and Jack, but I am sorry for those who do like them. I am just guessing that when she returns at Christmas, they will leave together?

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

As long as Lisa isn't onDays on my regular station i'll be happySmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I think they're setting up a dementia story for Doug and Julie.

This Bonnie story is horrendous. Where did her accent go? She sounded like Adrienne again.

In all this time, you mean to tell me that Gwen couldn't come up with another B.S. story to feed Jack about why she was being blackmailed by the slimy doctor. He's dead, she can say anything now. The whole hospital knows he was a sleaze. 
Ciara wants to get pregnant.Ben doesn't want a baby yet. Either she's already pregnant, or she is going to have fertility problems and then she can leave town and they can work around her sweetheart contract. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I had predicted the Alz., story for Doug last week in Spoilers.  Bill Hayes is now 96, I hope this is not too hard on him, and too much trauma for he and Susan. Not an easy part to play either physically or emotionally. . 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If there is another dementia story line in the works, Days is late to the gate. Y&R and GH have both already done them. Not sure we need another.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm getting tired of Zander telling Gwen not to tell the truth to Jack about her miscarrige...!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bonnies dress was very inappropriate for a house wedding with no guests. And for a second wedding at a mature age. Also did not flatter her current fuller figure.  Another Days wedding gone very wrong.