Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

Hi DAYSIES!!  I have to get this posted early because I am at a safety conference this week.  This would be the time of year that all the stupid teen stories were wrapping up and we're back to our story.  This month's question--What was the dumbest story you ever saw on our beloved show?

For me--it was the Marlena possession one.

Hope September brings us some fabulousness on our show!

Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

@DrKelli wrote:

Hi DAYSIES!!  I have to get this posted early because I am at a safety conference this week.  This would be the time of year that all the stupid teen stories were wrapping up and we're back to our story.  This month's question--What was the dumbest story you ever saw on our beloved show?

For me--it was the Marlena possession one.

That was a good one, but the one that surpasses that for me was Stefano in that Elvis suit. I mean, are you serious?? I'll never get over that. I guess it was the Susan/Elvis fiasco story. I'm an Elvis fan, too, but this was just so absurd. Amusing, but absurd, lol.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Judaline and all you Daisies!!  Sorry I went missing for oh, about 3 years??  LOL  

Hoping you are all well.

The storyline when John was a priest.  For some reason that one threw me for a few loops!

Also the stories about some of them dying, but really being alive after all!!  How many met an untimely death, yet were alive again a few months later?  hmmm

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Hi Judaline and all you Daisies!!  Sorry I went missing for oh, about 3 years??  LOL  

Hoping you are all well.

The storyline when John was a priest.  For some reason that one threw me for a few loops!

Also the stories about some of them dying, but really being alive after all!!  How many met an untimely death, yet were alive again a few months later?  hmmm

@123SuzyQ123  Hi!  You have been gone much too long. Don't leave our Daisy Chain! hahaha Good to know you're still hooked just like we all are. Stick around!

Trusted Contributor

I am ashamed to admit that I enjoyed the Marlena possession story! It was over-the-top in a hilarious way. The worst one(s) for me was anything that involved Kristen and a mask.

Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Hoping you are all well.

@123SuzyQ123 - Hi suzieQ - welcome back!  Hope you stick around!

Esteemed Contributor

The Princess Gina storyline and Hope with that fake accent. Also when Steve had Stefano's "essence".

Respected Contributor

Alien Space ship lands in Salem!
I was so confused with this. I thought Marlena claimed them as her kids, 
but then Kate seemed to be the Alien's mama. Every time  I see Rex return; the horror of that comes back to me. Although it was a different actor playing Rex. The other thing is this Rex (Kyle somebody or another) used to portray the old Brady and I couldn't stand him.... doing bad musical theater with Chloe!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

The Princess Gina storyline and Hope with that fake accent. Also when Steve had Stefano's "essence".

Oh, so true!!! The worst!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Alien Space ship lands in Salem!
I was so confused with this. I thought Marlena claimed them as her kids, 
but then Kate seemed to be the Alien's mama. Every time  I see Rex return; the horror of that comes back to me. Although it was a different actor playing Rex. The other thing is this Rex (Kyle somebody or another) used to portray the old Brady and I couldn't stand him.... doing bad musical theater with Chloe!

Here's an extra heart for that one!!!Heart