Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2020--(Possible spoilers)

@Silkeej 

I was so sure the judge would "not" let Sami have the baby after she scolded Sami so often with her outbursts,etc....was very disappointed in the ruling!

Sami cares about know one !..she thinks she is entitled to act the way she does  no matter who gets hurt!

Come on writers...let Sami leave again  ASAP!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I'm glad Sami got custody of her grandchild. I know I'd do everything I could to keep my grandchild too. Yes, I'd pull out every dirty trick too! 😂 This is the kind of stuff that keeps me watching. Doesn't really matter anyway, because Allie will be back to claim little" what's not his name". When she does, it will be an easier transition from Grandma to Mommy, rather than new Aunt through marriage and Uncle. Knowing the character Sami, as we all do, she'll be back in front of the judge for something or another. Just think what Nicole would put Allie through to keep that kid. 😯 We've seen her in action before with Sydney. Now Sami, shes used to dumping kids off, rather than obsessing over them!  Remember what she did to her baby sister Belle?
 This is what I think will happen.

Imagine what lengths this baby's paternal grandmother, Ava Vitale, will take when she finds out it's Tripp's kid! That is, if this is how this story plays out. Could this be why Tripp fell behind in his studies? I'm still rooting for Theo Carver to be the dad...far stretch, I know. All I can think of is when Sami referenced that Allie had been a globe trotting, party girl. She may just have made it to. S.Africa for all we know.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS  I think personally Nic and Eric wouldl have made better parents to that baby then Samie. Look at her track record with her own kids. And to top it all off she knows how Allie feels about her and her child rearing skills, even her Mother told her she is wrong not abiding by what Allie wanted for her son. But the really sad part is Erici and how she is treating her own brother. Samie  only cares abourt Samie and what she wants. Always was very selfish.

Tripp could be the Dad and that's why he is back but, if he is he does not know Allie was pregnant.  Your idea of Theo is a very intriguing one and would make a great story line but our writers are not that bright so I'm guessing Tripp because like you said Ava is coming back. 

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS I think the  father is Tripp. And he will b given  custody, help by Steve and Kayla. I just wish the violence would stop , real life is bad enough.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
I am pretty sure Eli came to see Kristen to arrest her. 
Honored Contributor

Things could get interesting.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I agree!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle @RetRN 

is spoiler is true...someones marriage could be in big,big trouble big time!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

I find Eli very self righteous!    I can't stand his character !!

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

I agree! But while he's being self righteous, he's looking really good doing it! 😝