Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2020--(Possible spoilers)

@masque wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

@sophiamarie  Will and Sonny were asked to stay until Lucas arrived, so he took over.

John Aniston is 87 years old and frail.  TPTB accommodate his health.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the same HS as John Aniston. He was a handsome young man. Here's a couple pics from his yearbook

john aniston2.jpg

john aniston actor.jpg

@MamaWick wrote:

@sophiamarie  Will and Sonny were asked to stay until Lucas arrived, so he took over.

John Aniston is 87 years old and frail.  TPTB accommodate his health.

The pic with the girl might look like him (ca-yute!) but the one above it doesn't even resemble him. I can see why he grew a mustache if it is JA. His top lip needed it! But you should know. You went to school with the guy! It's just my observation, not knowing.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Judaline  The pic is John. My older sister graduated with him. (1951)

I had one of the pictures, but i got rid of a lot of pictures when I got married. I guess that was one of them. 

Esteemed Contributor

So Jan has been at Shady Pines for 15 years!  Now, because of a payoff, she is suddenly sane...after 15 years.  SMH.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@masque  Thanks for those pics!  That is really cool.  I can see him.  

Esteemed Contributor

@masque   Loved the pics.  Thanks - but I recognized him in the TOP pic, not so much in the bottom one.  Something about his mouth in the top one got to me right away.

Unless he has underlying medical problems, I think he is a very frail 87 year old.  Somehow, I thought he has Parkinson's but I could be thinking of someone else?????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

So Jan has been at Shady Pines for 15 years!  Now, because of a payoff, she is suddenly sane...after 15 years.  SMH.

Sorry, dubbl post.

Honored Contributor

https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=john+aniston&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiErtezis7rAhXjYjUK...

Some nice pix of John and Jen Aniston, some from when she was a young child. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Uh-oh, who was the arresting officer and the judge also, who put her there? They're toast. She's gonna need a bigger cage.

Occasional Contributor

I think the writers smoke crack. The whole "court" thing is unreal. I can't imagine a scenario where a rude non-lawyer would be tolerated. This is really pushing my limits!

Trusted Contributor

I thought Samie was bribing the sanitarium  where Jan was if they released her they would be paid handsomely.  I"m sorry but I can't believe this Judge let Samie go on and on and on and provide witness to the hearing when she is not a lawyer.She should have told Samie when she returned with her decision no more witness it's done. Justin doesn't seem to win many cases if he's such a good lawyer.   I am actually waiting for Allie to make one last appearance and that is to sue her Mother for custody of her son and then let Nic and Eric adopted him or have Belle come to the rescue and have Samie lose custody.  I don't think Samie should win on this one.  I was surprised Doc's nonchalant attitude  about Samies  behavior over the baby. I realize John in in a bad situation but there is nothing she can do for him except wait so she should be more involved in her familes problems.