Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2020--(Possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli 

oops misread your ?  so i corrected my answer...sorrySmiley Happy

"No!...every year..kids stories were all about nothing interesting   so  I don't miss kids summer stories!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Ummm, just how long has Ciara been missing????  I ask because Doc is wearing the same necktie she wore the DAY Ciara was last seen in her black dress with the necktie....

That was almost two weeks ago.... I realize John is ill in the hospital and Doc is by his side - but still............................we notice things like that.

Another thing - when Wil/Son were at the Horton Square, saying goodbye - where was the baby they were supposed to be watching 'til Sammy came home???  Did they forget about him???  I also hate it when they do these flashbacks to times gone by - when I want to hear what's going on in the courtroom......  Oh well...................

Notice, we never see Vic walking... He's either standing somewhere, or sitting down.  I wonder if he CAN walk......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

i also noticed that about Vic...last time is saw him moving..he was unsteady on his feet!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie  Will and Sonny were asked to stay until Lucas arrived, so he took over.

John Aniston is 87 years old and frail.  TPTB accommodate his health.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Tomorrow we will find out what happened to Ciara. 

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Ummm, just how long has Ciara been missing????  I ask because Doc is wearing the same necktie she wore the DAY Ciara was last seen in her black dress with the necktie....

That was almost two weeks ago.... I realize John is ill in the hospital and Doc is by his side - but still............................we notice things like that.

Another thing - when Wil/Son were at the Horton Square, saying goodbye - where was the baby they were supposed to be watching 'til Sammy came home???  Did they forget about him???  I also hate it when they do these flashbacks to times gone by - when I want to hear what's going on in the courtroom......  Oh well...................

Notice, we never see Vic walking... He's either standing somewhere, or sitting down.  I wonder if he CAN walk......

Hi @sophiamarie I'm still not caught up watching the recorded shows, but I did perch myself for 3 shows yesterday and FF'd through most of them.  I'm not the least bit interested in the Sami courtroom nonsense.  Can't figure out if it's the character or the actress that annoys me.  But anyway, about Vic - he didn't look so good yesterday in the scene with WillSon.  Someone should have combed his hair, it was messy, maybe that's why he didn't look right.  Saw your post asking how long Ciara has been missing.  Don't you think she should have contacted Hope by now?  Even though she doesn't have a phone, she's clearly not in the room so she must've escaped and should have borrowed a phone by now to make a call.  Her boobs were popping out of her dress, ditto for Gabi who must've had either had a pushup on or those chicken cutlets tucked inside.  Funny now she's gonna be on the run...and without even a shower after her romp with Jake.

Honored Contributor

Just announced, Christell Stause who was Jordan Ridgeway and ex wife to Justin Hartley is a contestant on the new season of DWTS. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

please refresh my memory about Jordan and her role on Day.

tySmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle 

please refresh my memory about Jordan and her role on Day.

tySmiley Happy

She was Rafe's physical therapist and love interest, then she had a baby, was killed by the baby's father, gave custody to Rafe,  and a sister to Ben. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

We only saw a glimpse of her, but is this the same Jan Spears from before, I remember she was very pretty. wasnt she the one who locked Shawn in a cage??

Yes, she was, but I never thought she was pretty???

I didn't watch toDAY, tho.

A always thought she was very pretty, big dark eyes, and pretty dark curly hair. 

She is not nearly as pretty as in her younger days.