Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2020--(Possible spoilers)

@grandma2pkmh  I really don't think so.  I think it was a case of he never called her, but I also think he lost the number or she put it into his phone and transposed numbers.  I think they really liked each other and wires got crossed.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick   I hope you are right, but Allie got real upset when talking to Nicole and just almost yelled and said "we just had s*x and that's all."  Didn't want to talk anymore and stormed off.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie   If I recall correctly, I think they already used that ridiculous storyline on Sami.  Her twins have two different fathers.  If I'm mistaken, someone speak up.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood  Yes...EJ is Johnnie's father and Lucas is Allie's father.  That storyline is not too ridiculous because that can and has happened.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  Yes...EJ is Johnnie's father and Lucas is Allie's father.

@MamaWick   YES!!!  I knew I'd heard it before!!!  For the life of me, though, I could not have remembered EJ is Johnnie's father.  Wow, talk about "out of sight, out of mind."  Good call, Mama!  Oh, and tell Papa he made me laugh - just read the John/card humor!!

And now I'm off to my perch to watch today's DVR'd show.

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@MamaWick   I hope you are right, but Allie got real upset when talking to Nicole and just almost yelled and said "we just had s*x and that's all."  Didn't want to talk anymore and stormed off.

I got the same feeling @grandma2pkmh.  

Honored Contributor

I'd be disappointed if they went down that road @grandma2pkmh . Allie was quite drunk, and Tripp has done vicious things, but I don't want those accusations to happen.

Honored Contributor

If true, he can throw medical school out the window.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

If true, he can throw medical school out the window.

I didnt take it to mean that he had intentions of sleeping with her, obviously she was drunk, and he knew she needed a safe ride home. I think there is more to Allie's story and it was Allie that led him on.  Yes, he has issues in the past, but his character has never been abusive to women. 

Honored Contributor

I think Nev Shulman will be a finalist, I really like the way he dances

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.