Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2020--(Possible spoilers)

Because she has one newborn grandchild (from her daughter) and another (from her son) due any day now, both in Tennessee.  I'd want to stay there with them, too, and not fly backand forth as she has done.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

According to Soaps.com, Missy Reeves was not fired, it was her decision to delay her return to LA from Nashville due to COVID. She is only off the show temporarily. 

But why now when the virus is abating somewhat? I don't buy it.

I buy it 100% and I respect her decision, now is not the time to be doing a tremendous amount of traveling anywhere and flying for 5 hours at a time. She is protecting her health and her family's, I say kudos to her!!

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Looks like Tripp is the Daddy to Allie's baby!!! Eric says his goodbyes this week. He probably tells Nic his leaving is just a temp thing for now. 
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Judaline

I read that Cady McClain, formerly Dixie AMC is temporarily taking over the role of Jennifer. It does seem odd, but who knows? I'll enjoy the break from her while it lasts. Maybe Matthew Ashford can go visit his grandchildren for awhile as well. Lol

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Because she has one newborn grandchild (from her daughter) and another (from her son) due any day now, both in Tennessee.  I'd want to stay there with them, too, and not fly backand forth as she has done.

Her second grandson was born yesterday!!!

Trusted Contributor

Do we knowi if Nic and Holly are going with Eric?

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

That makes sense. If it's true.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Judaline

I read that Cady McClain, formerly Dixie AMC is temporarily taking over the role of Jennifer. It does seem odd, but who knows? I'll enjoy the break from her while it lasts. Maybe Matthew Ashford can go visit his grandchildren for awhile as well. Lol

There are so few couples I like but I did like Jack and Jennifer. Oh, well.

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Do we knowi if Nic and Holly are going with Eric?

Only Eric is exiting the show, Nic will stick around to cause trouble. 

Esteemed Contributor

Eric being so torn between going to Africa and staying in Salem is unbelievable to me.  I know it is because he is leaving the show, but all of a sudden he feels he has to go back.