Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2020--(Possible spoilers)

Question.

Who's house/apartment is Claire/Belle supposed to be in?  Hope's?  All those patterns.  I know I've seen them somewhere.  Guessing they're crashing at Hope's.

Anyone notice it's the SAME fake tree that's in the corner of Hope's house/apartment and in Philip's/Xander's office?  It's the same cuz it's not even fluffed.  The fake leaves are just in the up position.  Look for it.

Again they had the wooden fake baby all wrapped up in a blanket over its head.  How do they act without cracking up holding that thing and making googoo sounds to it!!!??!!!!

No show til the 21st??!!  Ohhhh nooooooooo!!!!  I missed everyone's posts and thought my DVR needed to be rebooted.

Sooooo is Ciara really dead (gone)?  

Honored Contributor

I don’t watch this show and it’s probably old news to you guys but I saw in my magazine where Krisrain Alfonso announced she has left the show after 20 some years.

The article said it was a dispute over how they wanted to cut her salary and for some time now she hasn’t been getting much screen time.

The article guessed for the lack of screen time because they couldn’t find a partner for her as eclectic and good as the guy who played her nemesis/ lover (?) ( forget his name).

Also it said that rumor was that the show (like many of our other shows) was leaning toward younger actors.

I apologize for posting something most of you already know but perhaps someone wasn’t aware of the change.

Ms. Alfonso also said she’d already filmed her last scenes.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it is old news to us, she has been with the show off and on since 1983. 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, who walked in the apt. when Sami was holding the baby.  The very last scene.  Was that Allie???  It was so quick - I didn't see any reason for it.....

OTOH - for someone to come straight out of a coma and start berating a person (John and Sami) was a tad much IMO..... He was just in a stupor and the next second, he was screaming.... I don't believe the whole thing.  So now, he's changing into someone he isn't??????

@sophiamarie   Thought the same thing.  But you know how our silly show is.  John over-acts anyway.  The nerve of Sami to just show up.  Funny how when he threw the cactus, the soil didn't even fall out.  And Doc's still all buttoned-up in her blazer.  All the time.  Never loose and comfy.  Just once I'd like to see her not wearing a blazer or carrying a crossbody bag.  But, hey, that's just me.

No it isn't.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood @Judaline   It's me toooooo.

BTW - did anyone else notice when either Phillip or Xander slammed that coffee mug on the floor, it sounded like crushed glass..... Certainly not what a mug like that sounds like no matter if the floor is carpeted or wood..... JMO of course but I'm right.....

Barbi - Yeah, I noticed Doc too - all the time with the cross-body bag and suit.  I'll bet that's the way she dresses at home too - just like Sweetness.  Always with the dirndle skirt.  I know I didn't spell that right - but y'all know what I mean.  
"dern-dil".....

Esteemed Contributor

Who bundles up a baby like that when they are in the house???  Can't TPTB buy a "real life" doll????  I mean, they are really life like - just like a real baby...  They even cry.

I'll bet they are all laughing behind the scenes whenever they have to hold him.  LOL  We don't even see a little hand moving around.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

So, yesterday there was a scroll across the screen that DOOL would not be shown today and tomorrow due to U.S. Golf Open.

Ok no problem.  So why are they showing an Ellen DeGeneres repeat in the time slot and not golf?  I know, no one knows but TPTB.

--------

@grandma2pkmh my station showed two episodes of Family Feud in Day's time slot. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree we are always preempted for sports or the news.  Dr Phil and Ellen are shown as usual. Tell me how many people do you think are home on a Thursday and Friday to watch golf? Just the sports people at NBC I bet. I am guessing DOOL has a much bigger following then either one of them , however they probably bring in bigger bucks so its okay to treat us like second class ciitzens. 

Honored Contributor

According to Soaps.com, Missy Reeves was not fired, it was her decision to delay her return to LA from Nashville due to COVID. She is only off the show temporarily. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

According to Soaps.com, Missy Reeves was not fired, it was her decision to delay her return to LA from Nashville due to COVID. She is only off the show temporarily. 

But why now when the virus is abating somewhat? I don't buy it.