Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2022--possible spoilers

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie Are you still watching? I'm not. Just browsing here-thought I'd find you here and see how you're liking the show lately.

@cowboy sam Same with you! Are you watching? I think I remember you're like me-not going to the other channel. 

@Judaline , I just checked and @sophiamarie hasnt posted in about a month. Doesn't she live in Florida? I could be wrong. If so, I hope she wasn't affected by Ian, that hurricane.

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - I'm looking forward to hearing about your time at the event next week!

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie Are you still watching? I'm not. Just browsing here-thought I'd find you here and see how you're liking the show lately.

@cowboy sam Same with you! Are you watching? I think I remember you're like me-not going to the other channel. 

@Judaline , I just checked and @sophiamarie hasnt posted in about a month. Doesn't she live in Florida? I could be wrong. If so, I hope she wasn't affected by Ian, that hurricane.

Oh, no, I hope not! But as long as she gets Peacock she'll be happy, lol. Just kidding but I saw another thread she went to and they are wondering why she hasn't posted. But a whole month. I just don't know what to think.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister   THANKS!!!  I'll report back, you know I will!!

Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam @Judaline   I got it free for a year through Spectrum.  I was not about to pay for it.  I'm glad I didn't.  I haven't watched the last 7 episodes.  I was fast-forwarding through most of the ones I had watched.  The Allie Chanel Alex storyline and Nicole Rafe storyline and the Marlena Kate Kayla storyline are awful.  I'm just not interested anymore and I'm a lifer.  Also do not like the actress playing Wendy.  

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@cowboy sam @Judaline   I got it free for a year through Spectrum.  I was not about to pay for it.  I'm glad I didn't.  I haven't watched the last 7 episodes.  I was fast-forwarding through most of the ones I had watched.  The Allie Chanel Alex storyline and Nicole Rafe storyline and the Marlena Kate Kayla storyline are awful.  I'm just not interested anymore and I'm a lifer.  Also do not like the actress playing Wendy.  

@Jackson08 

Who is Wendy?..i haven't heard her name before...

I don't have cable but have Dish Network satalite.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Jackson08 

Who is Wendy?..i haven't heard her name before...

I don't have cable but have Dish Network satalite.

Wendy Shin is Li Shin's younger sister.  I never heard her mentioned before.  She just showed up in Salem.  She works for Dimera and wants to transfer from their Fairbanks AK office to Salem.  I've only seen her debut and didn't care for her.  

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

That's what I heard and I was really glad that I decided not to do Peacock given the last couple episodes on the regular network. I could see where it was going. But it's still hard to give up sometimes. Some DAYS I'm ok but then there's DAYS where I kind of miss it-but then I remember how slimey it's getting and I'm good again and know I made the right decision, lol.

Tell me-who is Wendy? 

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08  Never mind-just found out who Wendy is. Is she maybe an Eskimo having come from Alaska? You know Corday-always wants to be first with something. But of course that would make Li an Eskimo and I don't think he is.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08  Never mind-just found out who Wendy is. Is she maybe an Eskimo having come from Alaska? You know Corday-always wants to be first with something. But of course that would make Li an Eskimo and I don't think he is.

No I'm pretty sure she's not an Eskimo. 😂  I think I remember her insinuating that Fairbanks was where she was sent to work (felt like she meant banished).