Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2022--possible spoilers

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, what did Chanel do that was so terrible, anyone know?

The clip I saw was Chanel screaming at Paulina that it happened when she was in college, but didn't say what it was.  Maybe she accidentally killed someone.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought today was disgusting.  Most comments on Facebook said the same thing - they hated it.  I keep forgetting that I can still FF on Peacock.

In an interview with Deidre Hall she said DAYS would not change with the move to Peacock because they knew their core audience and what they liked.  Yeah -right.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I thought today was disgusting.  Most comments on Facebook said the same thing - they hated it.  I keep forgetting that I can still FF on Peacock.

In an interview with Deidre Hall she said DAYS would not change with the move to Peacock because they knew their core audience and what they liked.  Yeah -right.

Me too.  It was so unnecessary.  What it the point, except to bring in younger viewers.  I hope they stay away.  

Honored Contributor

I'm disgusted with the Allie/Chanel/Alex storyline. It lacks any true emotion. Tacky!  At least Tripp and Allie made sense as a couple. Wish he'd come back.

Esteemed Contributor

James Lastovic (ex-Joey) is missing in Hawaii!  Google James Lastovic missing for the story.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

James Lastovic (ex-Joey) is missing in Hawaii!  Google James Lastovic missing for the story.

@MamaWick  - Just read about it - seems like they may have gotten lost or hurt while hiking.  Wonder if they didn't take their cell phones with them since all their possessions were at the hotel.  Hope they are found safe.

Esteemed Contributor

TMZ reporting they've been found safe after getting lost on a trail. Yay!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Isn't anyone posting anymore???  I miss everyone.  C'mon, people, let's bring the FUN back!  Stupid Peacock.  Why'd NBC ruin a good thing?  

Not to bore you again with my trivial nonsense, but I'm attending a Days charity event on the 29th and will be lunching with Nadia Bjorlin.  Other actors will be Eric Martsolf, Rob Wilson (*I'm swooooooning now and will be a total mush in his presence*), Brandon Barash, and Jacob Young (B&B).  I have to ask them what they think of the switch and see if they know how many viewers they've lost.  

Esteemed Contributor

So, Belle got out of the shower, threw on her robe and rushed to the hospital without changing out of the robe...

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - I've been posting this week.  Glad to see your post.  Please tell us about the event and what the stars say about the switch.

Rumors have it that both Allie and Chanel will be pregnant with Alex's babies. I hope this is not true!!