Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2022--possible spoilers

I just am copying the old title--I saw brandwine's post about how many viewes our DAYS lost with this switch to Peacock.  They put in another stupid news program in my area and I hate it.  But I will continue this thread because I can't stop watching (sometimes) after 50 some years.

I used to love the costume shows for Halloween and you know what--we haven't had an honest to goodness WEDDING in a long time!!!

I do have a question--has anyone tried to access the "1000s of old episodes' on Peacock?  How far do they go back?  I can't seem to find that option on Peacock. . .

Have a great month everyone!!

Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2022--possible spoilers

The stupid news program is seen nation wide now on nbc, no one is watching it. 

Esteemed Contributor

NBC will never admit they made a mistake.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

NBC will never admit they made a mistake.

They will if their sponsors force them to, they only function as long as they have sponsors. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I just am copying the old title--I saw brandwine's post about how many viewes our DAYS lost with this switch to Peacock.  They put in another stupid news program in my area and I hate it.  But I will continue this thread because I can't stop watching (sometimes) after 50 some years.

I used to love the costume shows for Halloween and you know what--we haven't had an honest to goodness WEDDING in a long time!!!

I do have a question--has anyone tried to access the "1000s of old episodes' on Peacock?  How far do they go back?  I can't seem to find that option on Peacock. . .

Have a great month everyone!!

@DrKelli - I checked once about the old episodes, but only found the past year,  nothing older.  Would love to see some from the beginning again.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister   same!  But I think the issue lies with those early episodes being on film and not a digital media--they just filmed over old episodes to reuse a medium that was probably pretty pricey back in the day.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

Thank you 🤗 for starting October's Day's thread for usHeart

We still need it !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Now I only waste 37 minutes a day watching DOOL - usually while I'm eating breakfast.

Esteemed Contributor

I just realized.  University Hospital now has at least 5 beds.  Marlena, Kayla, Kate, Clyde, and Gwen all had rooms, albeit Kate checked out AMA.  

I'm still wondering why Abigail isn't in the DiMera crypt?  Her next-of-kin is Chad who would have made the decision, not the Horton family.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Loved today when Will & Sonny were telling Leo about his brother Alex... he said you mean that vaguely familiar, looks like someone but can't put my finger on it.  I did laugh out loud.  His delivery was perfect.