Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@twinsister wrote:

For anyone that is interested - another poster Lavernluvshoes has found another forum that is welcoming us from QVC.  Google -  Delphi Forums Wisteria Lane.  There is a QVC Refugees group there. I just registered and was able to use my same nickname.  A lot of QVC posters are registering.

@twinsister   I'll be joining that later.  I'm so sad about this news.  QVC is making a mistake.  We can hop on over to the Wisteria Lane but need to maybe change our name to Salem.  I'm leaving it up to someone else, though.  I'll just follow the herd.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Watching yesterDAY's show gave me the chills.

First of all:  Kayla (Chief of Staff) answers her phone and rushes to Doug's room because he pressed the nurse CALL button????  Then she gets there and finds an unconscious, elderly woman on the floor.  Instead of calling for her to get to the ER STAT, she smoothes Julie's hair, asks her if she's okay and helps her up.  She never examines her, just asks her if she's okay.  Of course Julie will say she's okay.

Then, Doc decides to declare Doug is a "danger to himself and others" and needs to be sent to Bayview.  Julie (who already is suspicious of Doc) should have screamed for a "second opinion".... I don't even think Doc's opinion counted just because she said so.  He needs a mental exam, dontcha think??

I know there was more but I can't think of the other mishaps now.........

Then Kayla decides to take Julie for an x-ray...... Julie shouldn't even be walking just in case she DOES have a fracture or break.... I know because it happened to me.

I fell and same day I had an x-ray and CT scan and both came out normal.  I had some pain in my leg.  Then on the 12th day, my doctor called to ask how I was feeling and I told him I still had that pain and he made an appt for an MRI THAT very same DAY......  He had it read while I was still there and sure enough, I had a fracture in the femoral neck.  I was admitted and that evening the Ortho surgeon inserted some titanium screws in my hip.  I went home the next day......I was very lucky.  But, the moment I was admitted and put in a bed, they put a 5 lb. weight on my leg and there was no more walking until the procedure was finished.....

Julie should not have been walking after she fell.  After all, she was already in a hospital....Kayla needs to be fired.....She should have called for a gurney to take her to the ER instead of helping her up and listening to Julie ranting....... JMO

@sophiamarie   I LITERALLY STARTED LAUGHING AT THIS COMMENT OF YOURS!!!!  Absolutely hysterical!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

For anyone that is interested - another poster Lavernluvshoes has found another forum that is welcoming us from QVC.  Google -  Delphi Forums Wisteria Lane.  There is a QVC Refugees group there. I just registered and was able to use my same nickname.  A lot of QVC posters are registering.

@twinsister   I'll be joining that later.  I'm so sad about this news.  QVC is making a mistake.  We can hop on over to the Wisteria Lane but need to maybe change our name to Salem.  I'm leaving it up to someone else, though.  I'll just follow the herd.

@BarbiHollywood - I did see a group there for Dark Shadows, so maybe one can be started for Salem.  I think it is best to wait until these boards are gone and then start on Wisteria Lane.  Just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  - Did you use a new nickname when signing up on Wisteria Lane?  I still can't find you.  Snow replied to me and I responded back to her this morning.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline  - Did you use a new nickname when signing up on Wisteria Lane?  I still can't find you.  Snow replied to me and I responded back to her this morning.

Yes, same nick. But I may have capitalized the J.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, Magpie is back and she must have left her old face somewhere 'cause she has a new one!!! Not to be unkind, but maybe that bit about being in the hospital for choking on something was fabricated? Lots of stars do not want it known what they did. Silly.

If you remember Dana Delany (from China Beach)? Well, she was a guest with Eddie Mueller on Turner the other day, reviewing a movie. THAT's who I thought Maggie was when she came on toDAY. They must have the same doctor because they look alike now! DD doesn't look like herself either. Maggie's cheeks kind of overpower her lips or something. Her eyes look smaller so maybe fillers? I notice all these things because I'm always thinking of doing something myself. I sure don't put anyone down for trying to look better. I kinda liked Maggie's looks before more than after. Let me know if I'm seeing things please.

Respected Contributor

I'll start a monthly Days thread over at proboards.  I'm still drkelli over there.  Since these forums are not closing until November 1, we can finish out this month here.  I'm still kind of hoping that TPTB will see the backlash and reverse their decision.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

thank you.Smiley Happy.

i see that other soaps,etc are  already at mellyg dot com proboards dot com.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Human Desire" Intro and Outro with Dana Delany on Noir Alley, 2021. -  YouTube

I really wouldn't have known Dana Delany.

Honored Contributor

Suzanne Rogers has a serious chronic illness called Myesthenia Gravis, it could be she looks a bit puffy from her meds.