Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@Judaline - I just found snow and sent her a message on Wisteria!!  I think it takes a while for the names to show up.   I will keep searching for you!!  Please tell snow!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - I'm sorry, but I still couldn't find snow on Delphi or Wisteria.  My message is still not showing up.  I'm giving up on this forum, too confusing.  

I'm going to join the forum on TCM.   @Oznell has joined and started a new group "Vintage Noin Influenced TV".  Would you be interested?

Again, I'm sorry I couldn't help you or snow.

twin, Yes! I would be interested. She is a real David Janssen fan, I know. And Mannix. I have some faves but I don't know if I have enough. But yes, I'd like to join. What do I look for over there? If you haven't joined yet, just let me know what to do later-no hurry. 

Thanks for trying.

@Judaline -I just signed up on TCM.  On their home page there is a header - "Message Boards" - just need password.  Very easy. Glad you are joining us!!

Honored Contributor

Hey, @twinsister and @Judaline !    I'm so glad you will be posting on TCM!  @twinsister ,  I'm reluctantly giving up on Delphiforums (at least for now) too.  I found it confusing too, and hard to negotiate, even though the moderator seemed so sweet and accomodating.

@Judaline,  for TCM Forums, you google them, and then it will pop up and when you get there, to join you give your email address, and then a password of your own choosing.  I think that's all there was to it, but what with joining different places, I'm blurring out a bit, ha.  I know it was easy.

I asked hubby to look at the TCM site to see if he saw any red flags, and he said nothing that stuck out at him.  But there wasn't much to see in that department, so he can't 100% vouch for it.  But I figure it's an established site, so am not really worried.

Then, go to "General Discussions" and the thread "Vintage Noir Influenced TV.  The posters are fun, and take no prisoners, ha, but polite and nice!   I will be thrilled if you and @twinsister see fit to post there.  I started out talking about Perry Mason, Peter Gunn, etc. etc. but people take it in all different directions.  

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Hey, @twinsister and @Judaline !    I'm so glad you will be posting on TCM!  @twinsister ,  I'm reluctantly giving up on Delphiforums (at least for now) too.  I found it confusing too, and hard to negotiate, even though the moderator seemed so sweet and accomodating.

@Judaline,  for TCM Forums, you google them, and then it will pop up and when you get there, to join you give your email address, and then a password of your own choosing.  I think that's all there was to it, but what with joining different places, I'm blurring out a bit, ha.  I know it was easy.

I asked hubby to look at the TCM site to see if he saw any red flags, and he said nothing that stuck out at him.  But there wasn't much to see in that department, so he can't 100% vouch for it.  But I figure it's an established site, so am not really worried.

Then, go to "General Discussions" and the thread "Vintage Noir Influenced TV.  The posters are fun, and take no prisoners, ha, but polite and nice!   I will be thrilled if you and @twinsister see fit to post there.  I started out talking about Perry Mason, Peter Gunn, etc. etc. but people take it in all different directions.  

Thanks@oznell! I'll do it tomorrow. I feel like I've been put thru the ringer today, lol. My head is still spinning. I think the TCM forum might be just what I need! I'm glad we'll meet again. I so enjoy your noir posts and others-found you on the Home thread and you had some goodies there, as well. It's the 'great minds' thing I guess Smiley Happy See ya!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  Oh, great, thanks. I'll tell her. She says she'll miss you dearly. Maybe you can coax her to post more on the Wisteria site.

Trusted Contributor

Hey @DrKelli I see you are at the Proboards site. Everyone should head over there and maybe we can continue there in November. Looks much easier to navigate than the Wisteria Lane thing. 

Honored Contributor

I also noticed EJ is still wearing his wedding ring also.

I signed up on the mellyg proboard  and hoping a thread will be started for Day's soon. Hope to see you there soon.

EJ with his haircut reminds me of the vampire on the Adam's family!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Meanwhile, back in Salem, USA, Gwen and Xander are back toDAY, cooking up a scheme. (what else?)

Maggie returns. I can't believe she was gone this long because of the pill getting stuck? That's pretty scary.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

These forums will be gone on November 2nd, so only a few weeks left to discuss our beloved DAYS.

I have been posting on this thread for many years and will miss my long time DAYSIES.

@twinsister WHY?????  WHAT'S GOING ON???  I will miss these forums, for sure.  I feel like I've made some friends here.  What's the scoop?

Respected Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

I really got a good laugh today when Kayla was talking to John and got a phone call saying the call button in Doug's room had been pressed and she ran off to see what was going on. When has a doctor ever answered a call button? That Kayla-she really does do it all.

@abbalulu Pretty sure she mops the floors, too.