Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@Judaline - If Nicole does start whipping it out, it will be in Horton Square!!!

Why is EJ still wearing his wedding ring?  He said he got rid of everything that reminded him of Sami!!

With all that is going on with Doug, why has there been no mention of his daughter Hope?  Shouldn't she know what is going on - but, wait, even if they did try to call her, she doesn't answer her phone!

Esteemed Contributor

These forums will be gone on November 2nd, so only a few weeks left to discuss our beloved DAYS.

I have been posting on this thread for many years and will miss my long time DAYSIES.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - If Nicole does start whipping it out, it will be in Horton Square!!!

Why is EJ still wearing his wedding ring?  He said he got rid of everything that reminded him of Sami!!

With all that is going on with Doug, why has there been no mention of his daughter Hope?  Shouldn't she know what is going on - but, wait, even if they did try to call her, she doesn't answer her phone!

twin, what gets me is that Doug is like dumb when anyone's around. Doesn't say anything. Just moans. But when they all leave he talks to Marlena/you know who. It really aggravates me.

Didn't notice the ring on EJ.

I wouldn't doubt, even after her affirmation NEVER to return to DAYS, the writers still think Hope might come back so they're leaving that part wide open. I'm hoping Alfonso sticks to her guns, lol.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

twin, what gets me is that Doug is like dumb when anyone's around. Doesn't say anything. Just moans. But when they all leave he talks to Marlena/you know who. It really aggravates me.

Didn't notice the ring on EJ.

I wouldn't doubt, even after her affirmation NEVER to return to DAYS, the writers still think Hope might come back so they're leaving that part wide open. I'm hoping Alfonso sticks to her guns, lol.

I hope she does too.  People need to stick with their convictions.  I was getting tired of her acting anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I hope Alfonso sticks to her guns too, because I don't want her to come back - LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

I really got a good laugh today when Kayla was talking to John and got a phone call saying the call button in Doug's room had been pressed and she ran off to see what was going on. When has a doctor ever answered a call button? That Kayla-she really does do it all.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - I hope Alfonso sticks to her guns too, because I don't want her to come back - LOL!!

That's what I'm sayin'!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

These forums will be gone on November 2nd, so only a few weeks left to discuss our beloved DAYS.

I have been posting on this thread for many years and will miss my long time DAYSIES.

WHAT????

Esteemed Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

I really got a good laugh today when Kayla was talking to John and got a phone call saying the call button in Doug's room had been pressed and she ran off to see what was going on. When has a doctor ever answered a call button? That Kayla-she really does do it all.

@abbalulu   You got that right.  Remember last week, she had to go and check on the generators??  I'll bet that she does stuff like that during surgery.  "Here, hold this scalpel, I have to make sure the sheets were changed in the ICU this patient is going to".......No matter - it was just a routine heart transplant put on hold......

BTW = she "has to do it all" because she's the only one there.  Oh, I forgot - there's Tripp - the other transplant surgeon....He sure breezed through Med. school in short order, didn't he????  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline type in Blog in the search bar and you will get the official announcement.