Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@soonersis wrote:

Did anyone else think Suzanne was wearing a wig?  Regardless, she's a beautiful woman and it was good to see her back.

@soonersis   It's either a wig or she didn't wash out her conditioner.  I'm not being mean, I really am a fan of Suzanne Rogers, it's just the first thing I noticed was her hair looked deflated and greasy.  Then the color was a bit off.  Then I went to her face.  I can't put my finger on it, she doesn't look the same, but I just don't know.  Maybe her MG meds, maybe work.  Hoping she's on again today so I can take another look.  I'm glad she's back and hope she's okay.

Respected Contributor

I'm IN on the ProBoards site.  I can't believe Q is doing this to us...big mistake.  I hope I'm able to navigate the new boards and hope someone finds me.  I'll be on the lookout for all of you.   :-)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed she was wearing a wig right away, but I do not believe she had work done. 

Honored Contributor

i joined at the new melleyg proboards-(q forum friends)

i like it there  and many people from the q board  are signed in already...

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but I could have done without the Steve/Kayla/Tripp storyline today.  It was very preachy.

@Jackson08   I thought the same thing.  Very stupidly "preachy"..... Like they were giving us a lecture like we see on TV on similar things.

Anyway, when Steve came back with a lollipop, that did it for  me.  Who gets a lollipop after a flu shot anywhere????  Especially an adult.... That was another stupid thing they could have left out.

He didn't need the lecture from Kayla.  We "get" it.....  They just changed it to a "flu" shot instead of the other thing we are seeing and hearing.  Oh well - whatever works........

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I needed ear plugs for hearing Johnny singing...

if i had a dog he would have howling at it! lol

@cowboy sam  I know his singing ,   if you can call it that was awful !!!  Had to mute that noise quickly!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@cowboy sam  I know his singing ,   if you can call it that was awful !!!  Had to mute that noise quickly!

it was excrutiating!  like they say....don't quit your 'Day' job...but maybe he should!  LOL.....

Honored Contributor

I thought Chloe looked pregnant today.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

it was excrutiating!  like they say....don't quit your 'Day' job...but maybe he should!  LOL.....

Anybody know the date of 'the singing'? I must have skipped that episode but I have them recorded so if anyone knows, I'd like to hear this for myself so I can hate his singing, too. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well,my, my, my, DAYS actually surprised me. Good one having the judge record Justin! Never would have thunk it. I'm wondering............could the DA be bribed? Maybe one of them knows a little something about her? I do recall something about her sister who committed a crime or something? Hmmmm...............

EDT    I think she was illegal-so no help there. It was rectified.