Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Hello Fellow DAYsies!!  I hope your September has brought you some happiness!

I competed in a small ballroom comp and came back with all 1sts.  Of course, I danced uncontested for most of it . . .  But it was nice to see all those 1s on my final sheet.  On October 16, I will be performing in Denver's Dancing with the Breast Cancer Stars.  My partner and I are the 'showcase' and are dancing for 8 minutes.  That is a very long time.

But back to our show--the youngster stories are winding down (Hallelujah), but now we have the return to the possession (Boo.)  But this month is also Halloween and I remember the costume parties that were a part of the show. Eugene and Calliope stick out most in my mind.  Do you remember any favorite characters and their costumes?

Have a terrific month!!

Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Wow, good for you! We DAYSies like to see our fellow DAYSies doing well. You should be very proud of yourself.

I sense a different writer these DAYS. Some clever repartee' or something. Something's different. I don't like Jake being so wimpy-like he's already henpecked! There's plenty of time for that, Jake, lol. Philip is a favorite of  mine. I don't like his character, just him, hahaha. Can't stand Ben and Ciara. Come up for air already! Marlena-I have no words. I like Gwen and Xander. They're just fun.

Have a good month yourself!

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli  Congratulations.  If I had to dance that long now I would be laying on the floor with cardiac arrest.  Carry on @DrKelli.

I have been watching DOOL since the beginning and for the life of me I can't remember any costume except, I think Stefano dressed as Count Dracula one year.  I may be wrong.  

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@DrKelli  Congratulations.  If I had to dance that long now I would be laying on the floor with cardiac arrest.  Carry on @DrKelli.

I have been watching DOOL since the beginning and for the life of me I can't remember any costume except, I think Stefano dressed as Count Dracula one year.  I may be wrong.  

Well, if he didn't, he should have. I know he wore an Elvis jumpsuit once, but it wasn't Halloween and it was for a nefarious reason!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

Wow!

You got all onesSmiley Happy

Wish i could have watched you on my tv!

All your hard work paid off  Smiley Happy way to go!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

I noticed difference in story lines and acting also toDay!

Way to go Ava  Smiley Happy sic your uncle on Jake  and Gabbi!!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Wow. We are on Page 2! Unusual for DAYSies. Are we all still watching? 

I liked Philip's hair toDAY. Just a little longer in back would be better (Heart)  

Abby definitely looked like a  FLOWER CHILD  toDAY.

It was the dress. And of course the hair. They aren't doing her eyes like they used to. They used greenish shadow on them and she looked gorgeous. Now she looks like the little homemaker, ex flower child, lol. All she needs is the flowers.

Trusted Contributor

I have no comment about today's show, just writing this to move it back to page 1 so my fellow Daysies won't have to go to page 2 searching for it.  You're welcome! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I needed ear plugs for hearing Johnny singing...

if i had a dog he would have howling at it! lol

preds 06-21-20
Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I needed ear plugs for hearing Johnny singing...

if i had a dog he would have howling at it! lol

Well I thought he was at least better than the first Claire who wanted to make a career of singing.  Johnny wants to be a film maker, and I thought his singing was just part of his "wooing" of Chanel.