Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@cowboy sam wrote:

But why is EJ still wearing his wedding ring???

I think if he were looking for love in all the wrong places he wouldn't wear it. But if he took it off now they'd all be after him. He probably feels safe with Nicole. 

Another thing-if he took it off people would know he KNOWS Sami isn't coming back and maybe foul play was involved. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

I think if he were looking for love in all the wrong places he wouldn't wear it. But if he took it off now they'd all be after him. He probably feels safe with Nicole. 

Another thing-if he took it off people would know he KNOWS Sami isn't coming back and maybe foul play was involved. 

@Judaline   Hi Jud:  Sorry I couldn' be here sooner, but I had a root canal on the 20th and couldn't talk sooner.  Wish I were 'cause I had plenty to say but I forgot most of it now.  

Will have much more to say much later on...

Honored Contributor

All the jailhouse angst is boring me. They'll all cut deals and be out next week.

Esteemed Contributor

The jailer takes Bonnie from the cell in cuffs but not Justin?  However Justin did get cuffed to the chair as was Bonnie, but still...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline   Hi Jud:  Sorry I couldn' be here sooner, but I had a root canal on the 20th and couldn't talk sooner.  Wish I were 'cause I had plenty to say but I forgot most of it now.  

Will have much more to say much later on...

Ouch! I'll bet you're glad that's over!  There will be lots to talk about later. I guess we'll have to look at Marlena's eyes for a couple months if the scuttlebutt is factual! Whatta drag when we've already been there, done that, and didn't like it the first time.

Esteemed Contributor

Another hmmmmm....Justin and Xander are in a cell with cots.  Bonnie and Gwen are in a cell with benches.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Another hmmmmm....Justin and Xander are in a cell with cots.  Bonnie and Gwen are in a cell with benches.

Guess the girls were naughtier. You're getting to be like Barbi. She notices things.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

The jailer takes Bonnie from the cell in cuffs but not Justin?  However Justin did get cuffed to the chair as was Bonnie, but still...

He probably knows Justin from all the cases he's lost, hahaha. And if he knows Bonnie from her time in prison her reputation precedes her. You KNOW she's gonna be cuffed.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Guess the girls were naughtier. You're getting to be like Barbi. She notices things.

@Judaline @MamaWick Ha ha ha!!!  Somehow I missed that!!  Good catch, Mama!!  I wonder if I nodded off...  

Esteemed Contributor

I need to be more observant, since I didn't notice the cots or benches!!!