Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Well, you know the saying, "you learn something new every day?"  Well, yesterday, Doc taught me a new word!  The scene where she was saying goodbye to Johnny, she said, "...and don't STINT on the (whatever, I can't recall)..."  I had to play it back a few times because I thought she meant to say, "...and don't SKIMP on the..."  Well, she was correct.  The word, "stint," means to "supply an ungenerous amount or inadequate amount of something."  So, I guess "skimp" and "stint" mean the same thing.  I just sat there wondering why they just didn't use the word "skimp."   

Trusted Contributor

To those of you who have mentioned the way Lani speaks in short burst of words, if you watch DWTS and Tyra Banks at the end of each show just before she announces who is staying and who is going home, you will know where Lani learned to speak that way.

O/T....Tyra just had to wear black leather even with only 25 minutes left in the show.  That red made her look like an Amazon.

even more than she is in real life. (no offense to you tall ladies)

Honored Contributor

So John's catching on, eh? Good for you, John boy. You've been there, done that, so you know things are not as they seem. Something's rotten in Denmark. Watch your back.

Can't wait to get back to the Trask/Victor story line. That Victor. If he likes you, he'll move the world for you. If he doesn't? Well, we don't even want to go there. Bonnie just happens to be part of the package but Victor Does Not like her. But I doubt Justin would leave without her!

Esteemed Contributor

This Devil Storyline from years back is as stupid as it was then....i stopped watching because of it for many years.....but now i am just FF through the devil parts because i am interested in the Gabi/Jake, Gwen/Zander,

Bonnie/Justin storylines................but the one thing i caught on to when fast forwarding.....was that it looks like Ciara

will end up pregnant with the devils child.....so her and Ben will go into another DRAMATIC/UNBELIEVABLE drama in the next few months......yuck......i thought the devil story was the worst................but Days making Ben/Ciara the devils parents is even worse....more FF.

Honored Contributor

Ben did say on Kelly Clarkson, that there will be a hpapy ending to the baby storyline

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the writing has gotten a little better. And when the writing improves, the acting improves. Even the sets are better. It was pleasant toDAY with no Marlena. 

If there's anybody's cell phone I wouldn't fool with it's EJ's. Don't they know what this guy's capable of? Kudos to you, Steve, but look out.

Esteemed Contributor

Abby has it very easy.  All she does every day is lounge on the sofa in a flowy dress and study her script or read her tablet.  Who is taking care of Charlotte and Thomas - Harold?

Xander is a definite favorite of mine and has been since he first appeared.

Respected Contributor

I guess EJ is not too concerned about his wife returning...he is having a good time on the dating scene! 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Abby has it very easy.  All she does every day is lounge on the sofa in a flowy dress and study her script or read her tablet.  Who is taking care of Charlotte and Thomas - Harold?

Xander is a definite favorite of mine and has been since he first appeared.

I remember he was always your favorite guy. I sure didn't like him in the beginning. I think he's so much better looking since they changed his hair (somehow) and he's so nice now. I like that in a guy, lol.

Honored Contributor

But why is EJ still wearing his wedding ring???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."